Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
QVxi.gif

Well here's those angry mussels (chorizo, white wine, onion etc.) the wife made, son and GF came over, fire and a couple beers

IMG_1705 (3).jpeg

IMG_1706.jpeg

Well it is going to be a long day out here, rain is on the way and a gentleman has hired me to get him tuned up to pass the FBI shooting qual. Contrary to popular belief it is not that difficult. Keep in mind the great majority of their employees never draw a firearm and are admin types. I am sure they have a much more difficult qual for their rock n roll type guys but this is the generic qual. Shoot with both hands, reloads, kneeling etc etc. All timed. He has just mounted a red dot and is running it like a bait casting reel! Translated: he is fishing for the dot and cannot find it!

Man that just looks straight up yummy. I love mussels, I think they are better than oysters all day. Both are delicious but win goes to mussels!
Thanks, under that paper towel was a round of garlic sour dough, got it from "The Crusty Crumb" over in Port Townsend when I was over there late in the week for work, super tasty

Well it is going to be a long day out here, rain is on the way and a gentleman has hired me to get him tuned up to pass the FBI shooting qual. Contrary to popular belief it is not that difficult. Keep in mind the great majority of their employees never draw a firearm and are admin types. I am sure they have a much more difficult qual for their rock n roll type guys but this is the generic qual. Shoot with both hands, reloads, kneeling etc etc. All timed. He has just mounted a red dot and is running it like a bait casting reel! Translated: he is fishing for the dot and cannot find it!
I'll be you have some ideas on how to fix that fishing, good luck!

Thanks, under that paper towel was a round of garlic sour dough, got it from "The Crusty Crumb" over in Port Townsend when I was over there late in the week for work, super tasty
We would catch the ferry at Port Townsend all the time. Being we were on motorcycles they would always let us board early in case we had to strap them to the deck.

We would catch the ferry at Port Townsend all the time. Being we were on motorcycles they would always let us board early in case we had to strap them to the deck.
Didn't know they did that, have had a couple of rough crossings, makes sense tho. If I'm going over in my work truck I'm sometimes in the front of the "oversized" lane and all the bikes pull up in front of me, fun to check them out and hear them fire them up, they go on first as you know, potato potato potato for some of em

Off to start my cyropractor visit this morning, no rain today, possibly tomorrow evening.

20240515_202732.jpg

Well for me I will start my day off putting in a new dishwasher and then repair some bolt holes so I can mount the back hoe back on the tractor. Fun day of fix its

Rain all day. No mowing or gardening so it looks like a good day to do some cleaning and laundry.

Well for me I will start my day off putting in a new dishwasher and then repair some bolt holes so I can mount the back hoe back on the tractor. Fun day of fix its
Dishwasher, I've had that go real good and real bad, good luck. Wish I had a back hoe on mine have to rent excavator, too expensive

-
Back