Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening all. Packing truck and 66 with clothes for powertour. With a wife it is challenging to ONLY pack in the 66 what she needs for the days on the road in the car...

Good morning everyone. Some heavy storms rolled through yesterday. Supposed to be more with hail, high winds and tornado chances today. So foggy right now I can see across the street. Strange

Good morning everyone. Some heavy storms rolled through yesterday. Supposed to be more with hail, high winds and tornado chances today. So foggy right now I can see across the street. Strange
Massive storms here last night also... the last few days we have gotten some crazy rain and it stresses me..when we get really big rain i get water in the corner of my furnace room in the basement.. probably a weeping tile problem i put fans down to dry it out fast but still stressful... would cost 10k+ to have someone dig it out and figure out whats up.. happens like once or twice a year..

1716287733238.jpeg

Here's what that vandal did to our utility pole, several carriers besides PSE had fiber on that pole, going to take some time/money to fix this right I think

IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1709.jpeg

IMG_1710.jpeg

IMG_1711.jpeg

Morning!
Sunny. Thats a good sign.
Beats cutting a truck door hinge off a truck in the pouring rain in a tick infested field..yesterday.
Shop clean up, throw a pallet on back of studebaker and load up the loose parts. Stow it in quonset and move on to preparing for our trip. Titled “Oceans big adventure”

Just woke up
It was the thunder. It has been raining g all night I think. We had 3" in the rain gauge yesterday since Sunday nite. Last years drought us going away.

Been weekly on and off rain here lately. Sunny today and half of tomorrow. Hope the 27th is nice our 35th anniversary want to bring her out to a nice outdoor restaurant.

-
Back