Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pickup only!

1716461873782.png

Good Morning everyone. It is Friday for me. I am off all next week also. Will be a nice break and a little prep for MITP. 1 Week from today!

Morning!
No rain, so thats good. Think i took the last k-cup, so i may be in **** when Kim gets up. Which means i have to go make coffee in the office and bring it to her. No biggie. To me, might be a big deal for kim. Keurig in house, Tassimo in office.

Load Fargo on trailer and road test to make sure its balanced decent. Then off on Ocean Pearl’s big adventure. Never took a dog on a long road trip.
Dog friendly hotels,have no idea what to expect. This weekend is a big car show, and a cruise as well as a bbq. Should be fun. Usually 300 cars.

It's getting closer to ready for Mopars In The Park. 1 week left. Hoping to fire it back up sometime this weekend. Installed the new valve covers with new spacer plates from Medice Mfg.. alterntor and the radiator tonight.

View attachment 1716253305
Amazing as always, love your car. I will miss being there this year for sure.

Last edited:
A bit of rain but not bad. Today I am working with a firearms training counselor on carbine and transitions. Might be a lot of fun. The private classes are way more fun and productive than doing a whole group. Sounds like I might even get to rent out the lodging on the range today as well. Oddly enough the lodging reservations are really picking up here lately. A nice side revenue stream.

A bit of rain but not bad. Today I am working with a firearms training counselor on carbine and transitions. Might be a lot of fun. The private classes are way more fun and productive than doing a whole group. Sounds like I might even get to rent out the lodging on the range today as well. Oddly enough the lodging reservations are really picking up here lately. A nice side revenue stream.
Throw down a couple of full hookup RV sites

Last edited:
-
Back