Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A bit of rain but not bad. Today I am working with a firearms training counselor on carbine and transitions. Might be a lot of fun. The private classes are way more fun and productive than doing a whole group. Sounds like I might even get to rent out the lodging on the range today as well. Oddly enough the lodging reservations are really picking up here lately. A nice side revenue stream.
Thats great news to hear, all that quarter size hail stayed in town, wind and rain yesterday. Oaks are standing tall here and the air is fresh cousin, enjoy your day
Good morning all
Good morning Pete

Lambo doors

2006 Dodge Charger R/T Sedan 4D

Screenshot_20240523_081551_Facebook.jpg

Good Morning folks. Got the yard work done yesterday and looking as good as I can get it. Planning on making a trip an hour south for a barrel pick to check out. Lot's of noise outside. The city crews are busy cleaning up storm damage. They were fun to watch yesterday. I'll edit pics in a second.
1000010672.jpg
1000010659.jpg
1000010657.jpg

I haven't worked in a few weeks so I'm getting better at loosing track of days. LOL
I usually have no idea what day it is. I missed Mason Dixon Mopar days thinking it was this coming weekend and here it is Memorial day weekend Geesh!

I think the fella said the chipper had a 18" capacity. THese trees were Aspens and they are light and easy to saw and shred.

-
Back