Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2 of these well an xl and a xr both 250's

434478830_122129690414211554_1856003189930214246_n.jpg

Sweet ride.
I took a ride up the beach on old PCH. On the way back to the house, one of those flashing message boards on the roadside
SOBRIETY CHECK POINT AHEAD
:wtf: That wasn't there 30 minutes ago :mad:
Finally get up to the Chippie, got my visor flipped so I could speak if necessary :lol:
"Kool bike! Now GTF outa here before we decide to inspect it!"
I didn't argue "Thanks officer!" :lol:

Mine are all tucked away and no pictures. Mostly early 70's Hondas. 69 Honda SL350 a 70 Honda SL350 a 72 Honda CB 450 a 74 Honda CB360 a 71 Honda CL350 a 78 CB 750 Just to name a few. Then a bunch of Trials bikes and little dirt bikes. And I have titles for all of them
I grew up on a 70 Honda SL350. Really a nice all-around bike.
My passion is trials riding but the last Trials bike a few years ago I flipped it thinking I could still ride a wheele after not riding for years. The only thing I hurt was my pride. :lol:

I grew up on a 70 Honda SL350. Really a nice all-around bike.
My passion is trials riding but the last Trials bike a few years ago I flipped it thinking I could still ride a wheele after not riding for years. Nope I flipped it, but the only thing I hurt was my pride. :lol:
Been there. My trials bikes consist of a Yamaha TY250 which is the one I competed on for years. A Honda tl125 and a 250 and enough parts to build at least one more of each. What do you want? I can deliver on the way to Alaska in a month

Been there. My trials bikes consist of a Yamaha TY250 which is the one I competed on for years. A Honda tl125 and a 250 and enough parts to build at least one more of each. What do you want? I can deliver on the way to Alaska in a month
I like the TY 250 I had one and brings back good memories.
I'd be up for that and a good visit with ya. Depending on if I can afford it, I have no idea what they're worth now.

One of my stupid/embarrassing moments was.....I used to ride up to the back of my Dakota truck and jump the bike right into the back and tie it down and walk away. I had a mat in the bed and for some reason a little too much jump and when it landed the mat the bike and me slid forward. Bent the front of the bed and busted the back window out. Everyone but me was laughing

One of my stupid/embarrassing moments was.....I used to ride up to the back of my Dakota truck and jump the bike right into the back and tie it down and walk away. I had a mat in the bed and for some reason a little too much jump and when it landed the mat the bike and me slid forward. Bent the front of the bed and busted the back window out. Everyone but me was laughing
:rofl:It's funny now. Had a friend do the same thing to his truck. LOL

Been there. Done that. :lol:

Sorry all, but I need to vent a little bit. On Tuesday we were late getting to the airport because they didn't leave when I told them they should. So we were rushed. Like hurding cats .Barely made the plane. Did have a nice 1-hour layover in Doha though. As most of you know, my stepdaughter was here in my house for 3 months of the time that I was in Vietnam before she came back 3 weeks ago. Got home to find out that she left the doors unlocked. She didn't clean up well and nothing was in its normal place. I tried not to complain too much since her Mama was with me. Since she was here alone while I was gone, I showed her where my sidearm was in the bedroom in case she needed it. I could not find my weapon. When she was called on the phone she couldn't remember what happened to it. I was beginning to get a little hot under the collar. Finally, she remembered she moved it and my wife found it. Ate some breakfast. Made some coffee. Came down to the garage. My Cadillac has been sitting outside for 3 months so it's filthy. Going to wash it. Turn on the hose, the sprayer handle is broken because somebody used it during the winter time and didn't drain the water out of it. It. So it froze and it's broken. :wtf: :BangHead: :mob:

Sorry all, but I need to vent a little bit. On Tuesday we were late getting to the airport because they didn't leave when I told them they should. So we were rushed. Like hurding cats .Barely made the plane. Did have a nice 1-hour layover in Doha though. As most of you know, my stepdaughter was here in my house for 3 months of the time that I was in Vietnam before she came back 3 weeks ago. Got home to find out that she left the doors unlocked. She didn't clean up well and nothing was in its normal place. I tried not to complain too much since her Mama was with me. Since she was here alone while I was gone, I showed her where my sidearm was in the bedroom in case she needed it. I could not find my weapon. When she was called on the phone she couldn't remember what happened to it. I was beginning to get a little hot under the collar. Finally, she remembered she moved it and my wife found it. Ate some breakfast. Made some coffee. Came down to the garage. My Cadillac has been sitting outside for 3 months so it's filthy. Going to wash it. Turn on the hose, the sprayer handle is broken because somebody used it during the winter time and didn't drain the water out of it. It. So it froze and it's broken.
Yikes

That's nothing to be sorry about Mitch

Thats great news to hear, all that quarter size hail stayed in town, wind and rain yesterday. Oaks are standing tall here and the air is fresh cousin, enjoy your day

Good morning Pete
Agreed, yesterday was a very different day. I have had my fill of wind a rain. I am ready for summer! Of course once it gets here I will gripe for fall then winter!

2 of these well an xl and a xr both 250's

View attachment 1716253406
I have contemplated over and over about getting another dirt bike. The XR 250 was crème dela crème back in the day. Sadly knowing my personality and the abundance of rocks on our mountain I know instinctively how the story would end. As a result I am doing my best not to get one! But this property begs for a little 250! Four stroke maybe? With electric start of course!

-
Back