Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I thought the hang 10 had a special paint job and some interior bits... ?
A cool wave stripe down the side and a crazy interior.

hang 103.jpg

hang 104.jpg

hang 10.jpg2.jpg

hang 10.jpg

That was really the only difference. Right? Surfboard fits in the trunk that way
Initially but it later became an option without the hang ten package for the dusters. I think it was 74-76 when that option came in

I have it in the shop. I was a punk guy for sure. Them, the A's Black flag, Ramones etc.....We used to rent the rom Sid Vicious killed Nancy in on the anniversary of it for a few years. That was always a crazy party. Chelsea hotel. Living near NYC had its advantages for shure!

My dad had a Duster with rear fold down seat. He flew radio control air planes as a hobby and they fit right in

There’s an original hang ten spent 6 duster project near me. Guy will not sell it no matter what. He does at least mow around it but it sits in his gravel driveway and has since the 80s
That sucks

My brother said that a guy up near him has two 65 Belvederes parked near the road that are wasting away.... with NOT FOR SALE signs on them.

Good morning everyone. Heading to the junkyard and a few other errands before another round of heavy thunderstorms. Should be here around noon. I am outta here...

That sucks

My brother said that a guy up near him has two 65 Belvederes parked near the road that are wasting away.... with NOT FOR SALE signs on them.
Hate people like that... rather let **** rot and never do anything with it.

Hate people like that... rather let **** rot and never do anything with there is a real AAR Cuda here sitting on grass, guy will not sell it it was his high school car! Shame in a few years it will be junk.
There is a real AAR cuda here like that.

-
Back