Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You all have a good day I'm heading to Fargo to help one of my boys. Talk at ya later...

For the role? I helped my grandfather with it. I have a pretty solid idea of the role. It’s the spotlight it’ll be under that I don’t wanna deal with let alone figuring out what to do about the missing funds. There’s a years worth of funds missing
That would get interesting, maybe the person sitting to your left....You're Fired!

"I had to upgrade to a 383 stroker so I could make enough power to run the alternator to keep up with the 6 batteries for the air bag compressor."
1716646088565.png

All caught up. Good morning men. Still sorting out my powertour trip. Discovered yesterday I missed a day on hotel reservations. Now I'm ok sleeping where ever
Simone not so much.

That would get interesting, maybe the person sitting to your left....You're Fired!
Luckily it’s a short list … only one person has access or even works in that elected office. That person being the one arrested lol

All caught up. Good morning men. Still sorting out my powertour trip. Discovered yesterday I missed a day on hotel reservations. Now I'm ok sleeping where ever
Simone not so much.
What day?

OMG.. ******* allergies are ripping my head apart!! don't know if i'll be working on **** after work today

-
Back