Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Liquor store
Strip Club
Gun Shop
I actually tried to gun shop.. but I guess it was more importsnt for the dude behind the counter to bullshit with his buddies in front of the gun cases than to ask them to move so I could shop.

I hate gun shops. People in them always seem to be asshats

I actually tried to gun shop.. but I guess it was more importsnt for the dude behind the counter to bullshit with his buddies in front of the gun cases than to ask them to move so I could shop.

I hate gun shops. People in them always seem to be asshats
My last visit to a gun shop was rather disappointing too. Seemed like if it wasn't an assault weapon, they didn't have it on display.
:BangHead: them AWs are just not my idea of a sporting arm.

We had an OSH here, Orchard Supply and Hardware, nice store. Started in the orchards up near Sacramento if I remember right. Lowes bought them out to eliminate the competition and closed all of them. Well somebody renamed OSH to Outdoor Supply and Hardware and re-opened them :lol: Suits me just fine, great selection and service.

Actually just had my first beer in over a month. Back around Easter, I was weighing in over 225. Decided once the existing supply in fridge was gone there would be no restock for a while. Between the beer and eating less, I am making progress. As of earlier this week, I am under 220. So I am taking a weekend pass-grabbed a mixed 6 at Giant…

IMG_7568.jpeg

It was a busy day. We started with the ford and finally the engine was pulled. After that was done I was able to at least get the seats pulled in the Dart. Tomorrows plan is to take them apart.
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg
IMG_6853.jpeg

Last edited:
Get you a pair of safety glasses that are meant to go over your prescription ones
I bought a really nice full face shield. Doesent fog up and headgear is decent. It came from kms tools in BC. $35 cdn. Money well spent.

Back home from Fargo. I left my truck there for my son to use and drove his girlfriend's car back home to replace the left door hinges.
Ya and it's a damn Ford, I hate working on Fords. :BangHead:

It was a busy day. We started with the ford and finally the engine was pulled. After that was done I was able to at least get the seats pulled in the Dart. Tomorrows plan is to take them apart. View attachment 1716254360View attachment 1716254361View attachment 1716254362View attachment 1716254363View attachment 1716254364

I didn't even think to kilmat the partition board between the trunk and seat.. i think i will do that.. did you just stick it to the stock board?

-
Back