Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@halifaxhops Hoppy have a question for you . Went to the drag stip last Sat. with Sons 440 duster. ,he has MSD 6 AL ignition . We tried to find NGK spark plugs but nobody had any in supply so we went with e-3 . No matter what he did he had a high speed miss . Any suggestions ? Anyway to check the plugs?
Not really on the plugs themselves. Possibly with a scope? He have another MSD box? Pron has a high RPM section like a mopar box does.

Well the new dog Lexi failed the home alone test yesterday. Had a few windows open for air. Well she somehow got out one by the couch! Blasted right through the plastic screen. Somehow Jaquie got her. OK Jaquie puts her back in and closes the window. OK life is good. Guess she found another window open blasted though it! Guess the dam dog can jump. We get home no Dog! Great. Freaking dog bowl is in the living room somehow still full? Some stuff on the floor in the kitchen etc! Guess the dog is petrified being alone since all the pound experience. Would love to know how it got out the second window. Running start launch? Seriously no way to get up by it.

She was at Jaquies playing with Taz. Glad the have been hanging out. Really Stange how the hell she get out the second window? There was a large plant on the window sill untouched! :wtf:

Last edited:
Morning!
Nice day. Guess we are headed out for a cruise to a pancake breakfast.
Damn dog is a real protector. Someone goes by in the hall way and ocean starts barking. Annoying.

$100 t-shirt.
IMG_0778.jpeg
well,actually $30. But Kim never gave me the change..

Getting ready for MITP...............................

We are leaving Tuesday morning, enjoying the drive and taking our time. We will be at the hotel in Lake Elmo on Thursday..........................My daughter and grandkids will be there as well. :thumbsup:

1133 miles, 17 hours.
Heading out on Wednesday and taking my time also, should get there Thursday.

-
Back