Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_20240526_103934(1).jpg
IMG_20240526_100543(1).jpg
Great car show.

Ok question, this is similar to the fuel assembly in my tank. The fuel line is connected but this( circled in blue) is open with nothing on it, is it a vent and supposed to be open?

fuel pump assembly.jpg

Any of you guys ever run a car on jackstands to check the trans/gears... i got the exhasut on mine (still way too loud) and in second i have some noises that are like well.. i don't know how to describe it.. i'm wondering if the rear end having no load at all if the pinion could be bouncing off it's lash and making the driveshaft ring?

Ok question, this is similar to the fuel assembly in my tank. The fuel line is connected but this( circled in blue) is open with nothing on it, is it a vent and supposed to be open?

View attachment 1716254827
On mine it is and went to a vacuum line that ended up going to the crab. after going through a bunch of ****.
I put a hose on that and ran it higher than the tank and put a filter on it to keep **** out.

On mine it is and went to a vacuum line that ended up going to the crabeater after going through a bunch of ****.
I put a hose on that and ran it higher than the tank and put a filter on it to keep **** out.
Thanks, I was wondering if it is a vent. Seems to have some fuel coming out?? Not constant, but putting it up and down on the lift some vents out................

-
Back