Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Strangely, zero airflow. Just pounds of ice on a horizontal radiator. Some really fast cars can melt 50-100lbs in 1 pass lasting less than 2 minutes.
That's different, sure that's tried and true, weight and probably aerodynamics considerations

So what did you offer if you don't mind, again good luck!
825 he will come back in the middle. put a few 100 in it and labor ask 1700 should go fast. Now is it real internally? That is the question you cannot answer till it is apart. Have gotten burned in the past.

Just sold a nice 100 point six pack one for over 1000 Friday. Big thing with the DP are people have been in them over the years modifying them. Very hard to find a "virgin" core.

Great price foe the NOS one bit hard to sell. 68-70 are the key ones people want.
Good to know thanks. Was at an Estate Sale yesterday, couldn't hardly stay in the "estate" as guy had cats and it was BAD. But, he had a shop with a lot of great tools, saw some carbs but no dist., but you never know.

Had a guy come over wanted to see how to rebuild one. good guy 426 70 Hemi rare. He paid 900 from a guy we all know his store. So glad the guy was here. Had wood screws, household wiring, wrong internals also. Showed him the books how I knew. Ask him you want me to write a letter so you can return it? Says any chance you have the parts to make it right. SOB I did, NOS also. So 900 in parts and then my labor it was done. Holy crap I could not believe it! There is some crap out there being re tagged.

Kind of funny today is our 35th and I tell her all of the USA is observing our memorial. Glad she has a sense of humor.

1716816930992.png

-
Back