Stop in for a drink.

-
I used to drink gin and tonics a lot. I switched to Tito's and tonic. Tito's and raspberry lemonade is a summertime favorite.
Titos? I like Titos!
20190705_181901.jpg

If I am drinking gin it is with lemonade! Disclaimer: that is my favorite summer drink!
Have one for me John I'm stuck in the paint booth painting car parts. The body is ready for paint and should be done in a few days.

After racketball I would have a pitcher of gin and squirt cause... you know, the electrlytes were low and it doubled as a pain killer.

Someone mentioned Iced Tea and Vodka in here the other day. I may just have to start keeping sun tea in the fridge again :lol: This drive thru tea is just not stout enough :rofl:

20190710_173717.jpg
My son brought this over today and and like it good Rum. Not that I know anything about good booze but tasty for sure.

20190711_174508.jpg
Painted my car body a few days ago and we loaded it on the tailor and is now back in my garage. I am a happy camper and gonna have a crown with 7up cheers my friends.

Very nice!
Thanks Ddaddy. I got sick when painting it I can't do much painting anymore but wanted to paint my own restoration car for the first time in my life. Not perfect but I am happy.

Monkey Shoulder with Spinal Tap and popcorn... weekend started early!

2C7568F4-E855-4E4A-9FE7-AC4F9255AE15.jpeg

Last edited:
87* 2 beers down and ready for a Margarita on the rocks even if it's not 5:00.

-
Back