Stop in for a drink.

-
Ok, cool. Now do you want it as a Hot Rod or a vintage classic in a vintage setting?
Vintage classic in a vintage setting. The back ground you have is great and if you can just add the license plate but your the boss do as you think best.

Vintage classic in a vintage setting. The back ground you have is great and if you can just add the license plate but your the boss do as you think best.
I was thinking something like this with your truck in place of the ‘53. Let me know what you think.

F9110420-EB40-44ED-8E09-EAE97EEF4801.jpeg

Desert after the BBQed pig chops, linguicia sausage, grilled green beans with onions, grilled toad stools.
Don't know what to call it. Even looked at Burnett's Vodka recipes, nuthin :BangHead:. 2to1 Kahlua to Burnett's Hot Cinnamon Vodka. Very tasty :D . Baja Russian. Fiery Russian.

Desert after the BBQed pig chops, linguicia sausage, grilled green beans with onions, grilled toad stools.
Don't know what to call it. Even looked at Burnett's Vodka recipes, nuthin :BangHead:. 2to1 Kahlua to Burnett's Hot Cinnamon Vodka. Very tasty :D . Baja Russian. Fiery Russian.
Stop Uncnventional your making me hungry. If you put some garlic and butter as well on the green beans I might stop by and help you eat it.

Looks good here in North Dakota all food is bland no taste buds for spicy around here. Well except for me I'm from the west coast.

One of my buds here, born here, along about high school time his dad, God rest his soul, decided the family was moving back to the "old country" Minnesota. Jeff said the locals back there considered Catsup spicy :lol: doncha know.

Needed one and still having another after that Carlisle trip! Ride home was better though. Left West Harrisburg at 4:50 this morning. The corridor from there to Bristol is much better in the early morning then late afternoon!

Bloody Mary today. It's BBQ Wednesday. Tri Tip steaks and sausages. I usually do the Tri Tip low and slow (fire low, much time for smoke) and in one piece, today it has a special purpose. Going in the Chile Colorado on Friday. Season it really well and sear it on both sides and git it off the far.

I am preparing dinner and takes a lot of time to make it just right. Can opener in one hand and a sauce pan warming on the stove to simmer some of my famous home made canned chili I call it Hormel.
But that's not all brewing up a canned beer that's at the right temperature, cold. And my most famous creation, FRITOS big scoops. A dinner fit for a single guy that doesn't want to do a pile of dishes tonight. :BangHead:

I can attest to Freds unparalleled skill with big scoop Fritos! He slaved for hours preparing lunch while I drank his booze, when he was done we had some serious big scoop lunch! I am sure it was good...... I got no memory of the whole event!
Heart burn and bad gas For me. lol

-
Back