Stop in for a drink.

-
Off and on sun today with cool temps around 72 for the high. It was very breezy and the fishing was slow. I did manage to catch a couple of larger snapper bluefish about double the size of what I had been catching along with a nice keeper Black Sea Bass.

I’m getting a bit more sun color too.

Cool tonight and breezy so I’m wearing my Gor-Tex anorak with a sweatshirt underneath as I sit on the deck sipping a few cold beers this evening. This was earlier while the sun was still out...

F5DA595D-6A38-49B8-A3AE-ED669C740613.jpeg

Off and on sun today with cool temps around 72 for the high. It was very breezy and the fishing was slow. I did manage to catch a couple of larger snapper bluefish about double the size of what I had been catching along with a nice keeper Black Sea Bass.

I’m getting a bit more sun color too.

Cool tonight and breezy so I’m wearing my Gor-Tex anorak with a sweatshirt underneath as I sit on the deck sipping a few cold beers this evening. This was earlier while the sun was still out...

View attachment 1715384453
You are a fortunate bastard! I'm tickled with what you've done healthwise and careerwise. Keep living life happy..

And I'm having a little Buffalo Trace tonight.. Just to keep with the drink theme!

You are a fortunate bastard! I'm tickled with what you've done healthwise and careerwise. Keep living life happy..

And I'm having a little Buffalo Trace tonight.. Just to keep with the drink theme!
Thanks. I am trying to enjoy the good fortunes, make my own path and stay true to my ideals.

So far, so good!

I’m glad to see you are doing well yourself given the twists and turns of recent times.

Cheers my friend, let us lift a glass together and toast the days behind and those yet to come!

So you guys have been laying back and drinking and I been sanding bondo on my scamp front fenders. I smell like bondo and my shop is full of dust so shower and enchiladas for dinner and a nice cold something not sure yet but sippen whiskey sounds good with a old movie and a hooker would be nice. LOL

That sounds good with a bit of lime and a good movie.
Remember the movie On any Sunday about motorcycle racing from back in the 60's my favorite.
Steve McQueen, Malcolm Smith, Mert Lawell.
th?id=OIP.jpg
Got Mert Lawell's autograph when he was in the Chevron station I worked
th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg
Met Malcolm Smith when I was racing dunes buggies.

Rainy day here on the Island and the fishing was shut down.

So, I took my daughter out and hit the little craft stores and antique shops looking for interesting things. We had no intentions of buying anything, just discovering what was in the small shops.

In the last antique store, I found this small antique roll top secretary’s desk circa 1920-1930. It nicely matches the other antiques we have in our home and I got it for a fair price. I think it is kinda cool...

94618AD6-E038-40AC-B869-B2E35574342D.jpeg

7CC3B05B-5A55-42C7-BF2C-D708B63841FE.jpeg

Rainy day here on the Island and the fishing was shut down.

So, I took my daughter out and hit the little craft stores and antique shops looking for interesting things. We had no intentions of buying anything, just discovering what was in the small shops.

In the last antique store, I found this small antique roll top secretary’s desk circa 1920-1930. It nicely matches the other antiques we have in our home and I got it for a fair price. I think it is kinda cool...

View attachment 1715386207

View attachment 1715386208

That's gonna fit in the Charger?

Here's a yeast starter for a 4 gallon batch of Octoberfest. Oh it's a beautiful thing !

20190829_181227.jpg

The wife’s dinner tonight, 1 lb of sea scallops fresh off the commercial fishing boats just up the road a half mile. These were harvested from the ocean today.

4CFE166B-A67D-455F-BF67-303D9F902A87.jpeg

Also 1.5 lbs of picked blue claw crab meat from the ones I caught today. She will make crab salad out of it for tomorrow.

84CD2684-1F7A-4B32-8195-17023C4B753A.jpeg

Me?

I’m have some cold beers and then a cheeseburger from the grill! After that, I need to clean and fillet the snapper blue fish I caught today.

The wife’s dinner tonight, 1 lb of sea scallops fresh off the commercial fishing boats just up the road a half mile. These were harvested from the ocean today.

View attachment 1715386608

Also 1.5 lbs of picked blue claw crab meat from the ones I caught today. She will make crab salad out of it for tomorrow.

View attachment 1715386609

Me?

I’m have some cold beers and then a cheeseburger from the grill! After that, I need to clean and fillet the snapper blue fish I caught today.
Num just had dinner but your making me hungry.

-
Back