Stop in for a drink.

-
Time for a drink. Went to a celebration of life for a Mopar friend.

movie nite,,, 1966 Batman... and a healthy pour of Knob Creek neat,, HOLY CORN MASH!

After getting dinner done it was bout 9:30, and the kid's friends said that Duke's Drive In was still rockin'... It is the last night before they close and the cruisers were back in full force to celebrate...

I ran into a couple of old timers that I recognized from the old days back in the 80's...

It was a good time...

There was a strong showing of Mopars there...

movie nite,,, 1966 Batman... and a healthy pour of Knob Creek neat,, HOLY CORN MASH!
Damn... what happened to my cool pic I was posting with this one?? cant even find it on my phone. Hmmmm should have posted it before the last glass.......wait, Where are my pants? and what happened to Sunday?

Damn... what happened to my cool pic I was posting with this one?? cant even find it on my phone. Hmmmm should have posted it before the last glass.......wait, Where are my pants? and what happened to Sunday?
LOL you better check the bed and see if you ended up with a wrong wife.

Jeeze or any wife for that matter.....
Ha!
or any wife for that matter. I bought out of that game 10 years ago! as Uncle Willie said " that's why divorce is so expensive.... cuz they are worth it."
I might have made a promise or two this weekend but, there might be an 18 month liability limit on anything I may or may not have said....

Jeeze or any wife for that matter.....

Ha!
or any wife for that matter. I bought out of that game 10 years ago! as Uncle Willie said " that's why divorce is so expensive.... cuz they are worth it."
I might have made a promise or two this weekend but, there might be an 18 month liability limit on anything I may or may not have said....
Been single for about 16 years and learned how to eat my own cooking and do laundry.
Life is good...

upload_2019-9-4_21-54-30.gif
What..

Worked on my Scamp today and now kicking back and thinking it's getting closer to 5:00 soooo time to have a drink because not much else to do.
20190905_141601.jpg
This looks good I'll start here.

My son just showed me something on the internet that was interesting. A woman called the cops on her neighbor for his BBQ in his yard was putting off a smell of cooking meat that annoyed her because she is a vegetarian and she should not have to smell the aroma of cooking flesh.
:wtf: .....

My son just showed me something on the internet that was interesting. A woman called the cops on her neighbor for his BBQ in his yard was putting off a smell of cooking meat that annoyed her because she is a vegetarian and she should not have to smell the aroma of cooking flesh.
:wtf: .....
Cheers Fred. I saw that too. WTF?

I would give those neighbors a Christmas card for making the neighborhood smell better.

I am lucky to have a neighbor with a custom fabbed briscuit oven, some kind of other grille and chili roaster on his back porch.

Sure he is a fat guy but we don't judge here

Just emptied a quart of Canadian Blonde. Damn I like that stuff. I have a quart of Orange Shandy to open next.

I would give those neighbors a Christmas card for making the neighborhood smell better.

I am lucky to have a neighbor with a custom fabbed briscuit oven, some kind of other grille and chili roaster on his back porch.

Fat people are most of the time great cooks I'm skinny and you need an antacid with my cooking.

Ahhh Smoked brisket. Cheaper per pound than ground beef.

brisket6.jpg

-
Back