Stop in for a drink.

-
It was and nothing better than seeing my kids improve on there lives and impressing there old man.
My daughter doesn’t care so much about impressing me...just impressing herself.

Since she does it honestly, she drags me along in her wake!

Good kids are a blessing, impressive ones are a gift beyond.

I never give up on my kids all 8 of them have been a blessing after there mom died many years ago just made us close. My kids visit me lots and we do projects together and help each other out.
I kicked 4 of my kids out of the house before they turned 18 because they had no respect for me and in the winter at 30 below. I stood my ground and cried many nights hoping I did the right thing. Life was hard back then being a single parent with 8 kids all at home. But it worked out I still have 3 that are a pain in the back side but show respect.
Yea guys raising kids is a son of a *****.

One day Toolman gonna taste your creation and learn but for now I hope I make something better than a Budweiser.
Your's will be way better than a Budweiser. Trust me. I rarely buy commercially brewed beer.
"Let's see, I have:

Lager
Orange Shandy
Canadian Blonde
Octoberfest
American Ale
Yule Like This Ale (in ferment)
Chocolate Orange Stout (in ferment)"

All so far is better than canned beer. Start simple and go from there.

Your's will be way better than a Budweiser. Trust me. I rarely buy commercially brewed beer.
"Let's see, I have:

Lager
Orange Shandy
Canadian Blonde
Octoberfest
American Ale
Yule Like This Ale (in ferment)
Chocolate Orange Stout (in ferment)"

All so far is better than canned beer. Start simple and go from there.
I will and just noticed looks like you have another car that I like.

Trust me any water is better than North Dakota water.
Best thing to do is use purified drinking water. I haven't figured out which is better, reverse osmosis or ???? (RO is what I usually buy) There is a chemist at the college that is a brewer that knows all about that stuff. @Ddaddy knows too I bet. Just don't use tap water or well water. Too many chemicals that beer may not like.

Best thing to do is use purified drinking water. I haven't figured out which is better, reverse osmosis or ???? (RO is what I usually buy) There is a chemist at the college that is a brewer that knows all about that stuff. @Ddaddy knows too I bet. Just don't use tap water or well water. Too many chemicals that beer may not like.
why not well water?

If you want pure water, use steam distilled. The pH is a little low, but it has zero buffering capacity so the pH is irrelevant. RO water can be fine, but it depends on how it is done and the amount of impurities that are removed. RODI water is even better since it is reverse osmosis deionized. Nearly nothing remains but the water.

If you want cheap off the shelf...buy steam distilled from the local supermarket.

If you want pure water, use steam distilled. The pH is a little low, but it has zero buffering capacity so the pH is irrelevant. RO water can be fine, but it depends on how it is done and the amount of impurities that are removed. RODI water is even better since it is reverse osmosis deionized. Nearly nothing remains but the water.

If you want cheap off the shelf...buy steam distilled from the local supermarket.
The beer brewer sites don't like distilled because of it's purity. It is too bland. Just wet. Lol
But they don't like water with any impurities especilly chlorene or iron. PH is a big concern.

The beer brewer sites don't like distilled because of it's purity. It is too bland. Just wet. Lol
But they don't like water with any impurities especilly chlorene or iron. PH is a big concern.
I bought bottled spring water so I should be OK I'm guessing.

It's not October yet but what the heck! Gotta make sure it's good enough for friends.

octoberfest19.jpg

octoberfest19.jpg

20190926_134335.jpg
Was shopping today and found this. I love peanuts so thought what the hell I'll try it was about 30 bucks so didn't break the bank. Gonna have some around 5 or 4 witch ever comes first.

View attachment 1715399329 Was shopping today and found this. I love peanuts so thought what the hell I'll try it was about 30 bucks so didn't break the bank. Gonna have some around 5 or 4 witch ever comes first.

That's even more criminal than Fireball :lol: Americans love peanut butter! Let's do it! I bet we sell out in 3 weeks! :lol:

Another micro distillery from San Diego. There's a growing population of those in that area. I just might find it right up the street at the local beverage distributor :lol:

-
Back