Stop in for a drink.

-
Rolling Rock was no help to Vikings offense. :(
Just watched the end of Broncos loss to Jags in final seconds. Sorry Rani...:(
My sucky Steelers play tomorrow. I will actually be off work, but don't have ESPN. So, still won't see it.

Better hug a farmer!

70249587_10158456452821030_6869033555469533184_n.jpg

Just watched the end of Broncos loss to Jags in final seconds. Sorry Rani...:(
My sucky Steelers play tomorrow. I will actually be off work, but don't have ESPN. So, still won't see it.
Well, the Steelers are up 10-3 at the half. Not a bad game at all.

Well it’s 24-3 Steelers winning nearing the end of the 3rd quarter. I think the Steelers have this one under control unless they all start drinking heavily now.

LOL!

:lol:

I might as well just start cheering for the Steelers now.

The Broncos are probably going to be watching the play offs and the super bowl on big screen TVs all across Denver

Starting to feel the whisky. What you guys enjoying tonight. I mix Hunter Rye and R&R Reserve. It ends up $10 or so a 750ml and pretty smooth.

Starting to feel the whisky. What you guys enjoying tonight. I mix Hunter Rye and R&R Reserve. It ends up $10 or so a 750ml and pretty smooth.
A little jamming tonight trying out a different bloody Mary mix with my Tito‘s and a jalapeño stuffed queen olives. Just a little celebrating since my middle daughter finally moved out of the house, again!

A little jamming tonight trying out a different bloody Mary mix with my Tito‘s and a jalapeño stuffed queen olives. Just a little celebrating since my middle daughter finally moved out of the house, again!
Well, cheers to you! Love Tito's and I have a 23 year old son still at home. LOL

What are you listening to?

What are you wearing too.....

:poke::lol:
Well...... a fine black western snap shirt, my ever present denim and my old Cavenders roper boots ... if ya really must know.
Warming up to head out and see old man Mike Watt play at the seventh Street entry

image.jpg

I wondered if that was a Rickenbacher
Rosie,
1974-4001 second hand bought in 85 (Torps music, Rice Street St Paul) Stolen out of my Wailuku living room Christmas 1995, found and recovered from pawnshop two blocks away from my house sat in Maui police Evidence room for two years, was almost tearful to get it back and play again.

Last edited:
Ted stopped over for a little tasting. Damn that Tincup is smooth

20191002_161753.jpg

20191002_161741.jpg

I just got done bottling 2 gallons of Chocolate Orange Stout. I screwed up and didn't cold crash or secondary ferment so the last 3 bottles had some chunks floating around in it. Oh well, It will settle out in the frig after the carbonation. The weather is cold and dreary so I think I will brew my Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout this afternoon.

I just got done bottling 2 gallons of Chocolate Orange Stout. I screwed up and didn't cold crash or secondary ferment so the last 3 bottles had some chunks floating around in it. Oh well, It will settle out in the frig after the carbonation. The weather is cold and dreary so I think I will brew my Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout this afternoon.
Hey Toolman my beer is almost ready to put in bottles 3 weeks is up next Wednesday so should taste like flat beer by then right?

Hey Toolman my beer is almost ready to put in bottles 3 weeks is up next Wednesday so should taste like flat beer by then right?
Yep. Flat beer. If it tastes sweet leave it for a few more days. It should be ready though.

-
Back