Stop in for a drink.

-
Having a few cold ones and celebrating Tim taking his car back. I’m glad to see him get it back and it is a big weight off my mind not having a project sitting in the driveway that I don’t have the time to complete.

Now I can refocus on getting my GTS running again. I have all the ignition parts, just need to install them. It rests in my garage so I can do it a little at a time when I have time. Was hard to even begin with all the ‘66 parts piled up on the floor behind and around it with nowhere to put them out of the way.

Having a few cold ones and celebrating Tim taking his car back. I’m glad to see him get it back and it is a big weight off my mind not having a project sitting in the driveway that I don’t have the time to complete.

Now I can refocus on getting my GTS running again. I have all the ignition parts, just need to install them. It rests in my garage so I can do it a little at a time when I have time. Was hard to even begin with all the ‘66 parts piled up on the floor behind and around it with nowhere to put them out of the way.
Cheers Dave. I'll have to catch up when I get home. I am at CD the Sportsplex getting ready for a walk. Gotta burn some calories and exercise that heart.

And the load on my mind keeps getting lighter.

Pulled out the keys to the GTS and recovered the air cleaner from the trunk that had sat buried in the trunk under the rear glass of the ‘66 Tim took home.

Nice to see it back where it belongs!

EC746BB3-4AF4-4F0A-B598-5FBD7732DF62.jpeg

B77618C8-C416-4A50-8434-B550F79774F4.jpeg

This is what we will be tasting this Thursday at our Whiskey tasting meeting. "Cedar Valley Malt Manifestos" I am a huge fan of Rye Whisket. The Whistle pig should be around a $100 dollar bottle. You should start a tasting group. Lots of fun and as the President you wold never run out! LOL

Capture.PNG

Nice to have my trunk back too! Car show chair in it’s bag tucked in on the left like it used to be.

05479B1E-269C-476D-AD3A-8487ACDFF92A.jpeg

Such a pretty car. Time to get that thing tuned up!
Yessir! It is my plan to get her running and tuned next weekend. Will install the parts this week and fire her up on Saturday.

If she fires up and runs right, the first order of business is a well deserved bubble bath to make her all sparkly again. She’s covered in ton of film and dust that I won’t touch until I clean her up right lest I scratch the finish.

After that, I will cruise until the tank is nearly empty and refill with fresh fuel.

Yessir! It is my plan to get her running and tuned next weekend. Will install the parts this week and fire her up on Saturday.

If she fires up and runs right, the first order of business is a well deserved bubble bath to make her all sparkly again. She’s covered in ton of film and dust that I won’t touch until I clean her up right lest I scratch the finish.

After that, I will cruise until the tank is nearly empty and refill with fresh fuel.
You have been awful busy lately. Take time for the pleasurable things.

An Irish man got the last laugh at his funeral. He made a secret recording and arranged for it to be played back from speakers in his casket after they lowered it into the ground.

My house painter is cutting in to my cocktail time :BangHead: I need to move the Honda to cover before adult beverages and the feetball game is just minutes away. He's doing a fine job, I'm not going to interfere.
There's always half time :lol:

The painters are gone for the day, time for an 805.
After going to LA for lunch while avoiding the painters I stopped at BevMo for

20191002_161753-jpg.jpg

Brat in Law Christmas gift.

-
Back