Stop in for a drink.

-
Works for me but a good brew now and then is great.
I sent Ted home with a couple home brews. A witbier and my latest batch of Oatmeal Stout. Ted spent a lot of time overseas with John Deere and likes heavy beers. He liked both of mine. (puffing my chest out a bit)

I sent Ted home with a couple home brews. A witbier and my latest batch of Oatmeal Stout. Ted spent a lot of time overseas with John Deere and likes heavy beers. He liked both of mine. (puffing my chest out a bit)
Do you recognize the Chinese Scotch? I will sample it this weekend when I can devote some quiet time to it.

Been too long since I've tried a new bourbon or scotch. Just finished a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel, second one I've ever had. Very tasty. Recently tried Slivovitz plum brandy. At 50% alcohol for $20, you can't go wrong; unless you're a sissy lol

I know you do a good job on brewing and next time I'm drinking every flavor you have.
Might have to spend the night in the park on the grass but what the hell.

Been too long since I've tried a new bourbon or scotch. Just finished a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel, second one I've ever had. Very tasty. Recently tried Slivovitz plum brandy. At 50% alcohol for $20, you can't go wrong; unless you're a sissy lol
That is exactly why we bring all kind of different stuff to Mopars in the Park . It lets folks sample stuff they would not typically try. We wander aimlessly around the FABO tent and pour samples for anyone there. It is a total hoot. TMM has a great picture from the last gathering. Many of the folks on this thread are in the pix. You are in Ohio, that is close to Minneapolis right?

My Omaha buddy did bring me this tasty morsel as a consolation prize. Anybody recognize it, or know anything about it? He claims it is smooth but I got no idea? I will keep you posted. I like Fred’s idea for Mopars in the Park this Summer. We kind of had a Scotch theme going last time but maybe we do a Bourbon or Rye theme next summer? I will give that some thought.

View attachment 1715663951
Islay is often peaty. Let me know.
Do you recognize the Chinese Scotch? I will sample it this weekend when I can devote some quiet time to it.
I caught that. We tried some Japanese spirits at our tasting club. Post some tasting notes here when you do.

That is exactly why we bring all kind of different stuff to Mopars in the Park . It lets folks sample stuff they would not typically try. We wander aimlessly around the FABO tent and pour samples for anyone there. It is a total hoot. TMM has a great picture from the last gathering. Many of the folks on this thread are in the pix. You are in Ohio, that is close to Minneapolis right?
Yep!

We do have a good time.

8B981B30-AA3D-4874-B6C9-176C19BE3882.jpeg

You know, Bring a camper down to Cedar Falls next year (or air mattresses in your race car trailer) and party with the big boys. LOL @lkopaska Lon and I had a pretty good time on the spectator side of the track. Too bad it rained so much. (Photos are incriminating)

Last edited:
You know, Bring a camper down to Cedar Falls next year (or air mattresses in your race car trailer) and party with the big boys. LOL @lkopaska Lon and I had a pretty good time on the spectator side of the track. Too bad it rained so much. (Photos are incriminating)
Thinking about getting a pop up camper to tow behind my Scamp and nothing special just a bed and porta potty. Ho and a BBQ grill.

Thinking about getting a pop up camper to tow behind my Scamp and nothing special just a bed and porta potty. Ho and a BBQ grill.
I like to camp at the shows. You are right there with your car, no driving to the hotel. As long as there's a shower. LOL

-
Back