Stop in for a drink.

-
Need a sample....................lol
:lol: Here, I'll pour you one.

distiller_endless_pour.gif

Actually I kinda enjoy sitting in a non running car with a beer. Get buzzed while traveling the world in my mind and moving the steering wheel thinking of all the possibilities. I usually do this in my roughest 72 demon on blocks... poor car lol

Best way to drink and drive....... without moving an inch lol

Actually I kinda enjoy sitting in a non running car with a beer. Get buzzed while traveling the world in my mind and moving the steering wheel thinking of all the possibilities. I usually do this in my roughest 72 demon on blocks... poor car lol

lol

Best way to drink and drive....... without moving an inch

So my buddy that loves Rye is swinging by for a snowmobile adventure next week. Given TMMs guidance I will try and find one of those Ryes and surprise him with it. This thread is great for honest real feed back on spirits. And heck I even got quoted once in a outlaw motorcycle magazine about sipping Jim Beam! My Brother and I built a sled then thought Pops would have loved the way she sat so we started toasting him with his favorite ( Jim Beam) on the inaugural outing. Pretty soon it was all Beam and no wind! Hah! Long story for a different day! Clue: like Rainy we may have been doing some driving the motorcycle sitting still and still managed to fall over!

That Midnight Ritual is crazy stuff. Boulevard Brewing is trying some cool stuff. I love their unfiltered wheat beer. This whiskey is a favorite now. They took some of their unfiltered wheat beer and distilled it and maturized it in oak barrels. It is a over the top cool whisky. First off it smells and tastes sweet and has a distinct banana flavor. After a few seconds you get a spicy rye taste along with a mouth warming feel. A min. or two later the banana flavor comes back very subtle. There is no banana in the mash bill but the flavor is sure there. Add a couple drops of water and the banana goes away. You just get a rush of spice almost like rye with a black pepper taste and as the glass sits the fruit flavor slowly comes back. Crazy stuff but lots of fun to drink.

Ted's 1.13.21.jpg

Teds2 1.13.21.jpg

Ok TMM now you are just costing me money! Hah! I am about four suggestion bottles behind on my experiments! This work thing is really getting in the way of my whiskey exploration.
Plenty of time to catch up. Just keep adding to the list. That Midnight Ritual is a must for me. The "FEW" whiskey in the #4893 post above is on my list as well. That's Ted's bottle and as you can see he thought it was good. Half gone and only a week old! LOL

Ok all this Bourbon barrel aged beer talk forced me into having one. These are straight up yummy. My fridge is always stocked with some. I can’t drink them all the time or I would be as big as a house. They are soooooo good and smooth I swear there is a stick of butter in every bottle. Yep that good. We’re talking fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy good.

CC2E503C-DEBB-4753-AA13-CE4196A5FCA3.jpeg

Ok all this Bourbon barrel aged beer talk forced me into having one. These are straight up yummy. My fridge is always stocked with some. I can’t drink them all the time or I would be as big as a house. They are soooooo good and smooth I swear there is a stick of butter in every bottle. Yep that good. We’re talking fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy good.

View attachment 1715670249
And they put that 11% right up top of the label- cause it’s so easy drinking, you would never know.

So my buddy that loves Rye is swinging by for a snowmobile adventure next week. Given TMMs guidance I will try and find one of those Ryes and surprise him with it. This thread is great for honest real feed back on spirits. And heck I even got quoted once in a outlaw motorcycle magazine about sipping Jim Beam! My Brother and I built a sled then thought Pops would have loved the way she sat so we started toasting him with his favorite ( Jim Beam) on the inaugural outing. Pretty soon it was all Beam and no wind! Hah! Long story for a different day! Clue: like Rainy we may have been doing some driving the motorcycle sitting still and still managed to fall over!
Reminds me of Craig! LOL That happens when you've had a few.

1312090-3814575123400b3a6104e1cd4597081d.jpg

-
Back