Stop in for a drink.

-
That is an interesting line of thought, you will have to keep us posted on how that turns out. I am about to drop four 50,000 gallon fermenters thru the roof. Wonder if I could make a batch before they caught me? Hah!
:rofl:

Vodka an soda please, easy ice
products-Burnett_s-Vodka-100-Proof.jpg
Make it a little dirty

Sitting out in the shop sipping a small batch bourbon and just went back and looked at Dave’s “carload” of beer again, that is a honking classic! Well done Dave! Makes me howl every time I look at it. I can just hear him muttering under his breath with every case he was pulling out of the car. Hah!

Just came back in from helping the new neighbor plant a couple of trees. He was given 2 small white dogwood trees yesterday by his extended family in honor of his sons birth just a few weeks ago. Since he is new to homeownership and mostly a city guy, he had no idea how to plant them. He has been working hard at learning how to maintain his property and wants to learn and do more.

He asked me for help, so my wife and I went over and helped him do it while explaining the process along the way. He and his wife were thrilled and are now talking about what other plantings they might want to do on the property, feeling more confident that they can do it.

The baby just slept through it all while happily cradled Mom’s arms. :)

Time for a cold beer or three...Cheers!

Forgot the pics. Like I said, small dogwood trees...only 4’ tall saplings.

2109401B-804C-43BE-9587-6D7D6D53A735.jpeg

Next thing I need to help him learn is how to control dandelions in the lawn....before they invade everyone else’s yard.

91C360C9-E287-4FAD-9F95-7A1DAE793992.jpeg

Will do on the ice cube Fred! Hemi says to tell ya hi! Bring treats!
been saving treats for Hemi for sometime now I need to come over for a visit and learn a few lessons in reloading 45 and 223 brass. When is a good time to stop by.

been saving treats for Hemi for sometime now I need to come over for a visit and learn a few lessons in reloading 45 and 223 brass. When is a good time to stop by.
You are always welcome my friend. You need no invitation and or warning. You show up, you got a place to stay, a warm meal and all the whiskey you desire.

You are always welcome my friend. You need no invitation and or warning. You show up, you got a place to stay, a warm meal and all the whiskey you desire.
Thanks John for putting up with me I always enjoy a visit and I'll give you a call or text soon.

Kind of figured that's what was going on..
It’s actually not too bad. Wife and I have come up with a rotation that appears to be helping. With the first two, we were both up together when they’d wake up . This go around, we bought a couch with a comfy fold out bed. We’re alternating nights, one of us sleeps out there, the other in our room where the baby’s bassinet is for now. That way one of us is always fully fresh.

Keep your eyes open for this one. Tasted it at Ted's last night. He brought it home from his trip down south. I haven't been able to find it here in the state.
It is easily on my top 5 of overall best I have ever had. I should have written down some tasting notes. Damn it's good. About a $50 bottle but worth every penny.

old pepper2.jpg

old pepper.jpg

Last edited:
Keep your eyes open for this one. Tasted it at Ted's last night. He brought it home from his trip down south. I already checked, it isn't available here in Iowa and the state doesn't allow it to be shipped in. :mob::mob::mob:
It is easily on my top 5 of overall best I have ever had. I should have written down some tasting notes. Damn it's good. About a $50 bottle but worth every penny.

View attachment 1715729839

View attachment 1715729840
I'll see if I can find it up here. Thanks Toolman.

-
Back