Stop in for a drink.

-
Nice! Looks tasty.
Everything was... all local sourced. Bowman Brothers Bourbon

20231007_211022.jpg

I have been tasting through some of my Ryes. Out of 9 (in the last 2 days) there's only one I'm not goo goo over.

I used to be a big Jack Daniels fan but since my heart issue I had to switch. I find the Ryes don't bother me at all. Do you have some recommendations?

Reading the label makes my mouth water. I've had some other Knob creek offerings but not the rye.

I used to be a big Jack Daniels fan but since my heart issue I had to switch. I find the Ryes don't bother me at all. Do you have some recommendations?
Rittenhouse is a good low dollar Rye. I have a Nashville Barrel Co. bottle that is really good. I just bought a Old Ezra 7 year that is excellent. Redemption Rye is a sweet sipper. It is a 95/5 MGP Rye. A lot of distilleries sell MGP 95/5 and most of it is very similar. I probably have 20 or so yet to go through. Driftless Glen out of Wisconsin is probably my top of the list favorite.

20230303_101450.jpg

driftless glen pair.jpg

Reading the label makes my mouth water. I've had some other Knob creek offerings but not the rye.
Chad and Sara have a You Tube Channel. "It's Bourbon Night" I was lucky enough to purchase one of their picks. It rates right up at the top.

Just took a pic of your post for when I go shopping. We have a nice little shop not to far wit a really nice selection, wish me luck!

I have 13 bottles of KC but only 2 Ryes and both are barrel picks and both are you Tubers I watch. Oh, and both are yummy.

I am still sipping on the Knob Creek. I need to keep my mits off but is sooooo good.

Not bad juice. It's a barrel pick we had to buy to be able to get a 1792 Sweet Wheat.

20231021_162810.jpg

Dang, I think I just swallowed a fruit fly. They love bourbon! I just ordered some coasters that can double as a Glencarn lid to keep them out.

1697924730673.png

-
Back