Stop in for a drink.

-
I just won 7 more litre beer bottles. I have enough for about 10 gallons now. I better get busy! Lol
Well that's B/S. The seller sent me a note and said he couldn't find the box to send the bottles so he refunded my money. I sent a message back to just throw them in a box and send them out. I bet he will re-list them for more money. There's some for sale for 2 and 3 times his asking price. He won't get a good feedback from me.

Well that's B/S. The seller sent me a note and said he couldn't find the box to send the bottles so he refunded my money. I sent a message back to just throw them in a box and send them out. I bet he will re-list them for more money. There's some for sale for 2 and 3 times his asking price. He won't get a good feedback from me.
What an ***, Give him a bad feed back for me as well.

This bit of rain is just enough to make me skeptical about the road trip to the circle track in Bakersfield. One of 2 things could happen. The rain will get there early enough for the track to be hooked up and blinding fast, or it would follow me and rain it out. Sounds like a good reason for cocktail time to begin early here at the house. Bloody Marys and BBQ on the porch maybe :lol:

I have a box that they will fit in that I can send him....

Then he can send them to you....

No need to refund the money....

What an ***, Give him a bad feed back for me as well.

Tell him to kiss our ***....
asskiss.gif

It's Monday night and our city council is in session. My wife is the CFO of our city and is heavily involved. I always have a few toddies before the meeting and end up yelling at the tv screen at the dummies in the crowd (especially at the back row boys) Cheers to approving the budget tonight. 1.5 million. Not a big deal the annual budget is like $175 million. Did I say my wife balances that budget to the penny? It's her job) LOL

-
Back