Stop in for a drink.

-
It's Monday night and our city council is in session. My wife is the CFO of our city and is heavily involved. I always have a few toddies before the meeting and end up yelling at the tv screen at the dummies in the crowd (especially at the back row boys) Cheers to approving the budget tonight. 1.5 million. Not a big deal the annual budget is like $175 million. Did I say my wife balances that budget to the penny? It's her job) LOL
You got a good woman there toolmanmike. I was asked to run for Mayor in my little town and said no thanks. As you well know to much bull **** And stupid people trying to run everything.

What? no one drinking tonight? Cheers to hump day and best if we turn it into a double hump day.

You are always welcome Fred, it is a hoot. Wife and I make a weekend of it and just have a blast. First day I scrounge for parts and don't even look at cars. Second day nothing but drooling on cars. I just about came home with a beautiful power wagon last year. It was very nicely done. I was looking for a Warlock but none were there. The Power Wagon was seeeeexy! They have a car corral of used rigs in all kinds of different condition. From 500 drag me home rigs to pristine Cuda's and everything in between. You will be missed my friend. We will toast to your safe travels.

WTF TMM? Don't make us come down and line out your medical staff! Seriously be smart and listen to what they tell you to do. Ya got lots of time to catch up later.
I already got a road trip planned to Iowa. It will suck if you can't drink and just have to fetch drinks all night! We are coming down either way so ya better get healed up!

WTF TMM? Don't make us come down and line out your medical staff! Seriously be smart and listen to what they tell you to do. Ya got lots of time to catch up later.
I already got a road trip planned to Iowa. It will suck if you can't drink and just have to fetch drinks all night! We are coming down either way so ya better get healed up!
Yep. Hopefully it's not anything bad. Along with the bad hert valve all of a sudden I am just falling apart.

IMG_2080.JPG
You have to love Daves dry wit! He has probably forgot more medicine than 1/2 the docs! So in a total gesture of comradarie I am sipping Jameson for you "Proxy". Heal up guy.

Hope so. Thought it was diverticulitis. So far they noticed fatty liver tissue and a kidney cyst on the right side. They are scheduling me in to a GI doc.
Damn you don't do anything to cause the problem worse we need to keep you around a long time.

Yep. Hopefully it's not anything bad. Along with the bad hert valve all of a sudden I am just falling apart.
And that, sir, is why I stay away from the doctors ! There's absolutely nothing wrong me now! One trip to the doc and I'd be a walking corpse!

By the way, I am sipping on a nice wheated bourbon at the present time.. ignorance is bliss and I'm awfully happy!

You are always welcome Fred, it is a hoot. Wife and I make a weekend of it and just have a blast. First day I scrounge for parts and don't even look at cars. Second day nothing but drooling on cars. I just about came home with a beautiful power wagon last year. It was very nicely done. I was looking for a Warlock but none were there. The Power Wagon was seeeeexy! They have a car corral of used rigs in all kinds of different condition. From 500 drag me home rigs to pristine Cuda's and everything in between. You will be missed my friend. We will toast to your safe travels.
Damn would like to be there, would enjoy your company my friend. Grab a pile of pictures to bring home.

And that, sir, is why I stay away from the doctors ! There's absolutely nothing wrong me now! One trip to the doc and I'd be a walking corpse!

By the way, I am sipping on a nice wheated bourbon at the present time.. ignorance is bliss and I'm awfully happy!
Yep Ben Drinkin you said what I think, stay away from docs. and just keep smiling and keep your money in your pocket.

Hey toolmanmike how you doing today?
Feeling better today. Have been nursing a pinched nerve thing in my right hip/knee/foot. Ya I have enjoyed back problems for decades. Feeling pretty good today. No news from the doctors though. I don't mean to complain. Thanks for asking though.

Feeling better today. Have been nursing a pinched nerve thing in my right hip/knee/foot. Ya I have enjoyed back problems for decades. Feeling pretty good today. No news from the doctors though. I don't mean to complain. Thanks for asking though.
Your far from complaining just get better soon please.

I should do the Cracked mod to my Swinger. Let us know how it goes and works.
Pretty Freekin' smooth install. Just need to pay attention to the ceramic lamp plugs. Don't like to be crushed. 80's punk might have been involved. wicked shuffle on the MP3

I bottled up 5 gallons of Orange Shandy today. It will take a couple weeks to condition. It should be real good in a month. I may start on 4 gallons of Canadian Blonde tomorrow.

shandy 4-2-19.jpg

0AFF363E-6B6C-48DE-A2B8-65B8E21F397A.jpg

View attachment 1715313938

depositphotos_42911489-stock-illustration-pretty-pin-up-girl-holding_sideways.jpg

-
Back