Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
High of 55 here, still hasn't dropped below freezing for night low.

We are starting to average mid 60s here. Spring is in the air...... yay!!

What car are you driving ? Good morning Rainy
A 550 horsepower yugo :rofl:

Red_Yugo_GV_in_Junction_Triangle_Toronto_Canada_2.jpg

ROADS ARE WASHED OUT IN SOME AREA'S, I DROVE TO HARDY TO SEE MY BROTHER AND CREEKS DID A BUNCH OF DAMAGE TO OUT LIEING ROADS UP IN THE HILLS, MADE IT TOUGH GETTING TO MY LITTLE BROTHERS PLACE.. sorry about the cap lock, did not know it was on

I thought you were yelling at us with the Caps Lock......whew..

It is a balmy 28 here so we know spring is on the way! We had right at 70 straight days where temp never got over freezing mark. Still have several feet of snow on ground tho. Tomorrow one of the FABO faithful is coming over to my shop to assist guide and heckle me while I remove and replace inner fenders on the Demon. Little does he know I will ply him with crown and 7, a bit of good music and wa la! He will be doing all the work and me and the hound will watch! Hah!

Ok, I no you will not say, but I get confused on what you are working on next or driving daily, you are so secretive

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!!! Me secretive!!

I blab everything on fabo.... or so I thought. LoL

I sometimes feel like I say too much.

But really though.
70 D100

I am gathering parts and putting the truck together. Its not going to be perfect but a good mater truck.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!!! Me secretive!!

I blab everything on fabo.... or so I thought. LoL

I sometimes feel like I say too much.

But really though.
70 D100

I am gathering parts and putting the truck together. Its not going to be perfect but a good mater truck.
I knew the truck was being worked on and moving forward, I was wondering what you have been driving this winter ?

I actually found and bought the replacement bell housing here on fabo. Who would have thought, an 11 inch clutch in a slant six bell housing.

Kinda goofy because the bolts to the engine are inside the bell. You have to remove the clutch and flywheel to get to them.

I knew the truck was being worked on and moving forward, I was wondering what you have been driving this winter ?
Oh, still the same blue 68 dart. Been my daily driver and only transportation since 2014.

Slant six powered with an OD833.

We don't have to put our cars away for winter around here because we don't get too much snow but every once in awhile and they don't salt roads here. :)

Oh, still the same blue 68 dart. Been my daily driver and only transportation since 2014.

Slant six powered with an OD833.

We don't have to put our cars away for winter around here because we don't get too much snow but every once in awhile and they don't salt roads here. :)
Yes !! glad you are still enjoying a mopar ride we don't get much ether, been driving this 64 305 chebby for two years now, about to flip it soon, enjoy your day Rainy

000008.jpg

Yes !! glad you are still enjoying a mopar ride we don't get much ether, been driving this 64 305 chebby for two years now, about to flip it soon, enjoy your day Rainy

View attachment 1715305653
That is pretty cool. Be careful flipping vehicles, you may never find another like it and you may regret letting it go. That is the main reason I don't get rid of anything.

That is pretty cool. Be careful flipping vehicles, you may never find another like it and you may regret letting it go. That is the main reason I don't get rid of anything.
I hear that, but I think I will let it go to one of my sons on the cheep, the cash I need to get tires/wheel/ on Victoria and tires on my 88 Ramcharger. plus pay for a ceiling in my shop on the hill :thumbsup:

Toolmanmike checking in.
, well good morning brother !!!
Just as I am checking out you appear, you guys and gals have a great day your way, my son is on spring break and on his way here for a free breakfast and spend some time here in the shop , memikie likie time with my sons

-
Back