Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
water table is really really high though. and the ground is holding water too, im wanting to work on my garden but dig about 1-2 inches down, its super wet despite not raining in 5 days

It is a balmy 28 here so we know spring is on the way! We had right at 70 straight days where temp never got over freezing mark. Still have several feet of snow on ground tho. Tomorrow one of the FABO faithful is coming over to my shop to assist guide and heckle me while I remove and replace inner fenders on the Demon. Little does he know I will ply him with crown and 7, a bit of good music and wa la! He will be doing all the work and me and the hound will watch! Hah!

The man's got a plan. Let's frisk him :lol:

Son stopped by, got the trailer hooked up, tested the lights and checked the tires. 400 mile round trip. Found himself a nice mower. 10 foot cut. Toro.
Hes got 4 acres to cut so it will be quick.

Doing some welding, put the reciever on tractor bucket,and a flat bar to strengthen the front of the bucket, so it wont bend. A splash of paint and complete service and customer should be happy. Says when hes done with it, im first in line to buy it.

Even here plenty of water, what a change.

Same here. The little creek across the street is still running and it only runs 1 year outa 5. Good morning.
The reservoirs are starting to look like lakes again. Possible rain tonight and tomorrow and again Saturday of course, since there is dirt track racing to be had close by :BangHead:.

Not enough hours in a day. :BangHead: Car did not want to start before work yesterday. Let it sit a minute and it fired right up. Hmmm.
Then got a engine light on the way home. Seemed to run OK, but... Code P0340 camshaft position sensor. Which I see can reek all kinds of havoc and may be that actual sensor or the crank sensor or the wiring... It starts right up now, but I smelled gas when I popped the hood this morning -don't like that. Probably shouldn't drive it that way. Think I will just get both sensors. Do the cam sensor first and see what happens. Looks like a bit of a PITA, so won't get it done before work. (especially since I might not get started at this rate)Probably driving the wifemobile today, maybe the Duster.
Good Morning

Not enough hours in a day. :BangHead: Car did not want to start before work yesterday. Let it sit a minute and it fired right up. Hmmm.
Then got a engine light on the way home. Seemed to run OK, but... Code P0340 camshaft position sensor. Which I see can reek all kinds of havoc and may be that actual sensor or the crank sensor or the wiring... It starts right up now, but I smelled gas when I popped the hood this morning -don't like that. Probably shouldn't drive it that way. Think I will just get both sensors. Do the cam sensor first and see what happens. Looks like a bit of a PITA, so won't get it done before work. (especially since I might not get started at this rate)Probably driving the wifemobile today, maybe the Duster.
Good Morning

I was researching a foreign manufactured hot rod for the long trips to O'side and Phoenix for the frequent visits to family. Seems they had frequent issues with cam sensors. The engine oil would permeate the sensor and make it's through the wire loom to the ECU and cause all sorts of mayhem. All before you had any idea there was something going way wrong. The manufacture pretty much said "Oh well. Life's a *****." and had no fix for it other than replacing all the oily parts and waiting for it to occur once again. Cross that one off the shopping list.

Well, I saw the Cardiologists today as a follow up to my afib event 2 weeks ago.

Blood pressure 120/80, heart rate 72, EKG normal, lungs clear, no unusual heart sounds, carotid arteries clear and normal. In other words, all good.

They will keep me on the blood thinners for now in case I have another afib event and come back in 3 months for another check up. Probably do an ECG then too just for completeness.

Last edited:
Well, I saw the Cardiologists today as a follow up to my afib event 2 weeks ago.

Blood pressure 120/80, heart rate 72, EKG normal, lungs clear, no unusual heart sounds, carotid arteries clear and normal. In other words, all good.

They will keep me on the blood thinners for now in case I have another afib event and come back in 3 months for another check up. Probably do and ECG then too just for completeness.
Great news Dave!
:thumbsup:

Since I posted the pic of the jigsaw puzzle a flew days ago, I figured I would follow up with this. It’s a large round puzzle board on a swivel base (like a lazy Susan) that I bought as a surprise gift for my wife. It fits perfectly on the small round table in the living room.

39EF5830-CAFE-4A5D-8097-5CD099F8D3BB.jpeg

Since I posted the pic of the jigsaw puzzle a flew days ago, I figured I would follow up with this. It’s a large round puzzle board on a swivel base (like a lazy Susan) that I bought as a surprise gift for my wife. It fits perfectly on the small round table in the living room.

View attachment 1715305824
I had a dr’s appt too. Blood pressure is spot on so i got prescriptions renewed. Still have to do bloodwork.
I used to do puzzles too. Last one i did was yellow revenge. It was a big yellow circle. No point to it, just all yellow.

Dam tractor i was working on for some reason causes a nerve pinch in my back. 2nd time.
Didnt realize that was the cause last time.

I just got an email update on the t-shirts I ordered. They should be here on Thursday. I can’t wait to see what they look like!

Out to weld in a cab corner and prep for the other rocker.

How hard is it to understand that if you have an item restored, it’s no longer A NOS part?!?!?!?

-
Back