Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Control arm in, had to pull strut to replace upper ball joint(cirrus)
Grease fittings, snug it all up and continue brake job that it came in for.
And window regulator.

Just a warning, I bought a couple of things and they were not correct. The positive battery cable for the 66 arrived and was not what was pictured on the web sight. All they could do is say “sorry “ and authorize a return.
I am looking at those 66 back up light lenses. NOS. :thumbsup: And so it continues, rebuilding the 66!!!!

And a rack to replace on a lincoln. Drop k-member and pull sway bar. No fun. Did it 2 years ago. Warranty? Maybe.

Moving what to where?
Mike I'm moving into my garage apartment. The last tenant left, and I had trouble finding a new one. The apartment is a beautiful 2bd 2 bath 1200sq ft place above my garage shop. Separate from my house. My house is over 3000 sq ft, and I am here alone now. So I listed it for rent, and found a tenant immediately. They already signed a two year lease, beginning in August. House much to big for one person. Plus, now they take care of the yard and pool, and I can come and go to VN without worry

Mike I'm moving into my garage apartment. The last tenant left, and I had trouble finding a new one. The apartment is a beautiful 2bd 2 bath 1200sq ft place above my garage shop. Separate from my house. My house is over 3000 sq ft, and I am here alone now. So I listed it for rent, and found a tenant immediately. They already signed a two year lease, beginning in August. House much to big for one person. Plus, now they take care of the yard and pool, and I can come and go to VN without worry
It is a nice house. Good deal...

Sounds like a great deal. Got any pics of your garage apartment? I'm looking at such a design for my shop. Figured it'd give me a hiding spot from the wife haha

Busy, busy. Was just getting ready to stain some railings and hear beep, beep,beep. Huge bucket truck backing in the neighbors. Taking down three trees. Guess who is getting all the wood and chips for free...

Sounds like a great deal. Got any pics of your garage apartment? I'm looking at such a design for my shop. Figured it'd give me a hiding spot from the wife haha
Yeahh here...Its real nice, Upscale place. Nice Kitchen, Laundry room, 2 bedrooms , 2 baths, One bath in master suite, Both baths tiled nicely.
2cb6e6e4ed0e0850511f.jpg
25b82b472cadc9f390bc.jpg
59f0f001faeb1fb546fa.jpg
88c76ca6654c8012d95d.jpg
93c5124d1aa7fff9a6b6.jpg
99697a4c70a695f8ccb7.jpg
bfeaf854f0be15e04caf.jpg
d4cd96679f8d7ad3239c.jpg
e43bee5ae4b001ee58a1.jpg
ef6e144f13a5f6fbafb4.jpg

Holy smokes Mitch, that is super nice. I have tried and tried to convince wife to move into a Morton building but she is having none of it. I explained you can do the inside just like a house, to no avail. Very cool space and congrats on new tenants.

So, I am racing to try to have my Demon ready to fire this weekend. In doing so, I found the Holley Red fuel pump Dad installed in the 70's still works and flows a lot of fuel. I have a radiator in, much of everything else done, then found it doesn't have the park lock. I had to have had the tailshaft off 4 times trying to figure out why the Pawl isn't engaging. Finally pulled the valve body out to find it wasn't shifting into park. There was an arm that wasn't engaged in a plunger and because of this, it stopped short. Pulled it all apart and it works now. My linkage will need some tweaking as I thought I needed to change the swing ratio but at least it works now. A bit of wiring to sort out and fill with fluids. Hopefully it will make noise for the first time since 1983!!

Oh, and Dad is talking about bringing the Barracuda over for the firing this weekend. That will be great to see in the driveway and nice for him for the 3 hour round trip. He just got new exhaust put on after changing to the B body HP manifolds. Can't wait to hear it.

You know what... Im going to take my union authorized 30 minute lunch and not sit here at my desk and work and eat.. Damn it I deserve it.. Craiglist, and FABO here I come

Who was living there before, @MOPARMITCH ? Empty? Nice space for sure...
I've had the apartment leased to probably 4 different people, over a 12 year span. But I had a little trouble getting a new tenant, even though I posted it on two Military site. A lot of Military installations nearby. In fact the new tenant for the house is retired Air Force. Work as a contractor now at Patuxant Navel Air Station. Will be here for two more years.

I've had the apartment leased to probably 4 different people, over a 12 year span. But I had a little trouble getting a new tenant, even though I posted it on two Military site. A lot of Military installations nearby. In fact the new tenant for the house is retired Air Force. Work as a contractor now at Patuxant Navel Air Station. Will be here for two more years.
Make sure you remove the spy camera from the bathroom fan before you move in... I dont want to log on and see that!

Money just keeps on rollin. Customer wants 4 tires for the cirrus. He put oversize on and cut the studs down on upper ball joints to clear tires. New ball joint cant be cut.

-
Back