Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
mostly use stove and oven though .
it’s true. Our big one we had went out about a year ago and at the tune of 300 bucks for a new one, we decided it wasn’t worth it.

what’s weird is now that we reheat left overs in the oven, we actually eat all the left overs instead of having to throw them out.

You can get a cheap counter top/dorm room one for under $100....

Is this a toss it in the trash moment or just throw some sealer on it?
20200929_202648.jpg

Has anyone ever seen one of these ?
If so I just want to know who here does know. And yes I do know, I was surprised and I bet some of you will as well

20200929_200403.jpg

You know your life as a parent will be challenging when your 6 year old daughter comes home singing this

You're a lumberjack...

after she spends the afternoon with the daughter of her long time baby sitter that just returned for summer break from her freshman year away at college. :eek:

Last edited:
Well that was 96 minutes of dog poop and 96 minutes of my life I won’t get back. Ugh? Mitch, pass some of that popcorn

Ok, another hint.

From the 1930es to the 50es.
Good guess Dukeboy318

Closing bell from the stock market exchange...............lmao, thank you you are doing good but no cigar

The kicker, I paid 5 dollars for it on Pettit Jean mountain last weekend, worth 350 to 550 hundred dollars so I will not have it long :thumbsup:

-
Back