Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My buddy Super Dave on one of his license passes. Had it on two wheels LOL. Another one the car blew up. Hey, stuff happens! He is living the dream for sure. Started out doing clutches and now they put him behind the wheel.

HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF

He will be wrenching today in Gainesville. He is also on a couple of Funny Car teams.

My buddy Super Dave on one of his license passes. Had it on two wheels LOL. Another one the car blew up. Hey, stuff happens! He is living the dream for sure. Started out doing clutches and now they put him behind the wheel.

HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF

He will be wrenching today in Gainesville. He is also on a couple of Funny Car teams.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Guess no coffee drinkers this morning.

cb64cfc5d49cb71e3ba02bb8ff719348.jpg

Let me know pretty easy to do actually. That one I did was worse that the other one. Its all in the prep like paint.

Hey Tike see whats in the back of the truck? Its a beast for sure I am not sure if it will go on my tractor.

I think my pto shaft is smaller not sure until I try to mount it and I am not doing that one alone! The cutter is 6" I am pretty sure.

The PTO will slide off of the machine and then you can try to see if it fits. I may have to buy an adapter. They make them smaller. But not sure where you would find one. 5' is another standard size.

True that shaft does extend. I am not sure what size mine is I do remember I had to go one size tractor bigger to use the tiller.

Today is oil change school.
Best friend’s daughter is bringing a friend over to learn how to service her F150.
Will teach her about inspecting various things and help her understand what goes on in most garages.
Educating someone will maybe prevent the typical “you need an injector flush “ and all the other hooks the service writer tries to set.

-
Back