Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So far no volvo’s in my shop. Veedubs, one. My son’s. Maybe not, by the time he gets a safety on it he will be moved out. June 25.

Put rear brakes on an 01 Vovo V70. Has 350K on it :BangHead::BangHead: When I pulled the rear rotors, the linings for the Em Brk fell to the floor, ON BOTH SIDES...:BangHead: Anyhoo, got his brakes all squared away, and went to change his oil. Last oil change was at Valvoline Quick change. They must have used an air hammer to put the drain plug in, cause it was so tight, AND the hex head of the plug was rounded. I had to catch it in the edge with an air chisel to get it out. Luckily I have an assortment of replacement oil drain plugs. Hope this guy gets rid of this thing soon. BUT... her's got ANOTHER V70 also 01, with 280K on it.....:BangHead::BangHead:

Lucky you! Hey it keeps you entertained.

@toolmanmike, I got home from work last night, drank one of my home brews before the wife got home, and already was starting to feel it. She gets home and first thing she said is I need a beer. So she went down and got one and grabbed me another home brew. By the time I was done with that second one, I was getting pretty wasted. Im using the 740ml bottles, and had 2 beers down in about 1.5 hours. I have no idea what percentage that IPA is but damn, does it do me in.
could hav something to do with the size of the bottles too. lol

Fog lifted. In the background above the tree line is Donnelly Dome.
It is where I was yesterday when we watched the Wild Buffalo Herd go past.

20180517_135543.jpg

Ben hasnt been around near a week. I figured he had enough, but if he’s busy that would explain it.

That "movement" to have California succeed from the union is just fake news. I live here and it has not been in the news here at all. Never saw a petition, Now there is a movement to split California into two different states...Coastal and Inland California. It seems to be getting traction....

I thought this engine design up and he made it into reality. I just wanted something that looked a little different, and I feel I got that. I already had the chrome SBC 400 engine. He did the shroud, trunk, and other odds and ends. Yes it still needs a couple hoses. No pics of trunk, he'll finish that up in the next couple days.

Bella engine.png

Bright Build.png

I thought this engine design up and he made it into reality. I just wanted something that looked a little different, and I feel I got that. I already had the chrome SBC 400 engine. He did the shroud, trunk, and other odds and ends. Yes it still needs a couple hoses. No pics of trunk, he'll finish that up in the next couple days.

View attachment 1715176816

View attachment 1715176817
Hey don't feel left out Z....I got a Chevy also....
WIN_20160308_232431.JPG
WIN_20160308_232416.JPG

WIN_20160308_232353.JPG

I can already tell the white air filter on the B&M air scoop has got to go!!

-
Back