Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just saw the spokesdeputy for the Sherriff Dept. The shooter was a USMC vet with history with the local PD and SO and PTSD. One of the first deputies to respond was killed and the Vet did himself in. Tragedy on top of tragedy.

When I was selling tools a shop had a Toyota converter stolen. They thought the thieves used a cordless saws-all. It was cut off nice and clean.
Yup ...Thats what they do in the Hood near DC. I have a core buyer that pays me for the take offs I have here. But you must have a business licence to sell them to him. Usually $100 - $200..They also pay me 8 cents a pound for rotors and drums.....:thumbsup:

I just saw the spokesdeputy for the Sherriff Dept. The shooter was a USMC vet with history with the local PD and SO and PTSD. One of the first deputies to respond was killed and the Vet did himself in. Tragedy on top of tragedy.
Wow

Just finished a driver seat repair , on a 2000 Escalade. Would lay back, really bad on the right side, obviously broken internally. ( Im sure Frank knows about that issue ). Apparently a problem on a lot of 00-06 GM Trucks...Upper frame was broken at the welds in two places....ALL FIXED NOW... @Tooljunkie
1107181301a_HDR.jpg
1107181301.jpg
1107181302.jpg

Last edited:
Have seen a few in my days. Easy to fix, difficult to keep it from happening again.
Buddy used to get into his convertible,butt against backrest and slide in. He quit doing it after he broke it and trashed some upholstery. Welding was easy, the vinyl repair was pricey.

Have seen a few in my days. Easy to fix, difficult to keep it from happening again.
Buddy used to get into his convertible,butt against backrest and slide in. He quit doing it after he broke it and trashed some upholstery. Welding was easy, the vinyl repair was pricey.
Friends wife's Honda broke near hinge part that allows power adjust. Someone else welded it and those broke. I rewelded. Will NEVER be adjustable again. LOL

Dang it's 32° out there. No wonder why I'm cold. I think I'll have a shot or two of Fireball to get the blood circulating again.

-
Back