Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I screwed up a bit and I am waiting for the wort to cool. If the temp is too high 90° or more it will kill the yeast.

20181104_162627.jpg
Not to change the subject but this is my wife and I with my 15 year old granddaughter. She was accepted into the Atlanta Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestra. She said I was her inspiration to do something with her talent because she didn't want to end up like me.I wonder what she meant by that.

View attachment 1715249104 Not to change the subject but this is my wife and I with my 15 year old granddaughter. She was accepted into the Atlanta Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestra. She said I was her inspiration to do something with her talent because she didn't want to end up like me.I wonder what she meant by that.
Congratulations on quite an accomplishment...:thumbsup:

View attachment 1715249104 Not to change the subject but this is my wife and I with my 15 year old granddaughter. She was accepted into the Atlanta Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestra. She said I was her inspiration to do something with her talent because she didn't want to end up like me.I wonder what she meant by that.
Congrats!

Very cool!

What instrument does she play? I have a friend who is First Violaist for the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra. She was second chair in Cincinnati and moved to SL to become first chair.

Very cool!

What instrument does she play? I have a friend who is First Violaist for the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra. She was second chair in Cincinnati and moved to SL to become first chair.
She plays the cello.She is in 9th grade and was just moved to first chair in her high school chamber orchestra. She will play in Carnegie Hall in NYC this June,so you know we are taking our vacation

She plays the cello.She is in 9th grade and was just moved to first chair in her high school chamber orchestra. She will play in Carnegie Hall in NYC this June,so you know we are taking our vacation
Outstanding! Congrats!

I was worried about you. I saw the McDonalds flag was at half staff and was afraid something had happened to the Grimace...

CBC98DE5-470C-4CB7-9580-5550F1A2C3A8.jpeg

Ya know, you should really consider naming that future boat the “Captain Crunch”...

:lol:

Dont bother ‘splainin,i prolly wont get it.
No appt’s tomorrow. Shop cleanin,fix hoist and door weatherstrip. Dump runs...

Dont bother ‘splainin,i prolly wont get it.
No appt’s tomorrow. Shop cleanin,fix hoist and door weatherstrip. Dump runs...
Sounds like a good day!

Funny thing is most young people wouldnt understand what a dump run is.. I used to love as a kid going to the dump. We got to go where ever we wanted and I always came home with bike or parts to build things..

:lol:
Son isnt happy with hydro bill.
I suggested he get rid of baseboard heat and have forced air installed.
His mother spelled it four stair.
He’s goin like:wtf: is four stair heat ??

Sounds like she's been listening to Mike Cross.
:thumbsup:

-
Back