Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Knock down drag em’ out in the house tonight. I don’t need this drama.

I put an end to it quickly.

Why do middle aged women feel the need to fight with young teenage daughters...and vice-versa?

I told them both that I am King of this Castle and if they can’t decide to be civil and discuss rather than fight, I will decide who gets what...and why...or maybe nobody gets anything.

I explained that I can put both of them out on the street and they can continue their fight in an alley and sleep in a cardboard box while I sleep in the comfortable bed...that I pay for.

Grow up both of you...or you can learn to live on your own.

I am having no part of it.

I don't need this ****.
Been there done that. They will fight tooth and nail, until one gives up.
The both fight for the kill. Thats it. Nothing more. For years. I lost it to the point i would have to get out of the house. 4 or 5 hour drive is what it would take to cool off.

Well I am surprised. Our power went out due to ice around 430, which is what woke me up. Two hours now, temp in house has only dropped 1 degree so far. 31 degrees outside, 71 inside
71 inside! That’s a little on the warm side for my liking. It’s 36 outside here and 56 inside. I’m digging it!
:lol:

My daughter was a wanna be Lindsay Lohan for five years. Surprised I survived it. Seriously. Only good thing got to know all the troopers by first name!:eek:

Just starting to flake here. Glad I did all the running around yesterday this will be 24 hours of crap then all melt!
Yeah.
71 inside! That’s a little on the warm side for my liking. It’s 36 outside here and 56 inside. I’m digging it!
:lol:
my wife likes it at 72 to sleep. During the day, we drop it down to 67.

LOL the Mail Milf will hate me today I have a bunch of packages coming today. One has 20 distributors also! Hope she gets here early I don't want to plow the drive.

Goodmorning!
Not bad this morning,just below freezing.
Lined up a bit of work, service on my parts supplier’s delivery van
And a tire swap.

Looks like you guys east are in for some weather. We had the same storm last weekend, sunny and 50's today and tomorrow.

Any one need anything from this lot? I got it for the caps and one pick up.
s-l1600.jpg

There it goes all the schools are closed in the area. Hell in my day we walked through 2' of snow up hill with the wind in our face on ice in bare feet! Whats wrong with kids today?

Wow they've gotten soft. Of course you have to remember who's in charge.

Yup, i remember some nasty storms walking to school. No such thing as getting a ride. There’s the door.use it.
It wasnt far, but snow deeper than my knees, boots full of snow and soaked. Aparrently it was character building.

There were no buses at all the high school sucked, quickest way was through the "creek" basically a storm drainage ditch, had to go under the parkway always sucked but cut two miles off of the walk. I got swept away in it once. Dumb things you do.

No time for school for this man that helped feed the world after the 5th grade, you all think black folks had it bad, try being a apple knocker/sheer crop worker , school was full of childish brats ! I grew up fast I guess..

When i got older, they built a shopping mall so 1/2 my walk was indoors to junior high.

-
Back