Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
just ran the blower on the driveway. I would say we have already hit the 3"s...Colder than expected, but still saying we will change to sleet/freezing rain over next couple hours.
Think I'll get ready and head in to work early

We got a little accumulation, then it has mostly melted...

Supposed to turn to rain here around 3 PM.
The college behind us has a contractor puttng down ice melt.
:wtf:
I swear the facility manager there must be getting kickbacks from the contractors for all the stupid stuff he has them do.

just ran the blower on the driveway. I would say we have already hit the 3"s...Colder than expected, but still saying we will change to sleet/freezing rain over next couple hours.
Think I'll get ready and head in to work early
They just let the schools out early here. We were only supposed to get a dusting but we have a solid 3” now and it’s still coming down steady. The temps never warmed up, its hovering at 30*.

D506500C-9352-447D-AEE2-CBD288EE0BA1.jpeg

6FC68B4F-F5B0-4BA4-9853-E904AF6CDE6A.jpeg

Back on the Charger Forums we had a guy a few years ago who set up multiple accounts and then used them to create threads to argue with himself. Always the same group of “members” starting threads and getting into arguments. It took about 6 months for the Mods to figure it out and shut them all down.
:eek: :realcrazy:

ok, thats crazy talk :realcrazy:
I could see myself setting up an alias account and then poking fun at myself at my own expense. But then I might get pretty pissed at me and end up not talking to myself. I wonder how I would arbitrate the gap between myself and me.. Me can be pretty stubborn, but I myself am a bit more rational..

Time for more pills...

I could see myself setting up an alias account and then poking fun at myself at my own expense. But then I might get pretty pissed at me and end up not talking to myself. I wonder how I would arbitrate the gap between myself and me.. Me can be pretty stubborn, but I myself am a bit more rational..

Time for more pills...
that was deep, take your pills and
s-l300.jpg
:lol:

Time for more pills...
pills? I want pills!

stuck in traffic. have not moved in 20 min :BangHead:
My wife went to pick my daughter up from school and it took her an hour and a half to do the 6 mile round trip. The roads are a complete mess and lots of them are ice covered. People are stuck all over the place unable to climb even the smallest hills in the road.

Hell we have this here was just white out. Actually will plow before the change over! Takes away 11:00 somewhere for me! Damit!
DSC03179.JPG

My wife went to pick my daughter up from school and it took her an hour and a half to do the 6 mile round trip. The roads are a complete mess and lots of them are ice covered. People are stuck all over the place unable to climb even the smallest hills in the road.
You know I wondered about that. That = sending the kids home early, before the temperatures came up, or if not happening, getting the roads with at least a frst pass.

At least they were smart about that here. Schools were closed

-
Back