Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Um

IMG_6028.PNG

IMG_6029.PNG

Stupid work.

The CEO pings me at 6:30pm asking for a full spreadsheet of all the costs associated with some recent changes. Says he needs it for tomorrow morning.

I know full well what he wants and also know he doesn’t need it by tomorrow morning.

“Ok” I say, “I will drop everything and will work on it tonight.”

Little does he know I anticipated this little bit of madness and had already put the spreadsheet together a week ago.

I waited 2 hours and then sent it to him.

He plays checkers...and I play chess.

Dumbass.

If i played my marbles right, one week from friday,the barracuda rolls back into shop.
Three weeks of me time. Bridge is closed so there will be little to no work.

Well, I guess my rant towards my wife and daughter last night worked...for today at least.

Tonight they have both been sweet as pie to each other and to me. I have no illusions that it will last...but for tonight, I’m happy not to be dealing with the drama.

Bourbon doesn’t age in a glass bottle...doesn’t matter how old it is. Best you can hope for is that it doesn’t oxidize and the flavor goes off.

Bourbon doesn’t age in a glass bottle...doesn’t matter how old it is. Best you can hope for is that it doesn’t oxidize and the flavor goes off.
That was a glass bottle but just for a sample. The low dollar high volume distilleries are the ones that use plastic and usually nothing more than 40 abv.

Freaking mess here looks like it snowed all night after the sleet in the middle of it. I plowed around 3 and had to be 6-8 and slippery crap also. I-83 was a parking lot, 5 hours to go 3 miles which was good, all the trucks could not get up the grades, Pendot messed up again for sure. Love the news yesterday their spokesman was on in the am saying they were prepared for the worst. Hope nobody died again in the gridlock like last time.

Good Morning....Ray sounds like a real mess. To early for that crap!!

You the man....still waiting on the tester you sent. Figured with the holiday this week it will show today.
I got the chrome BB valve covers back. I had them rechromed.
I also sent the front windshield stainless (lots for a vert) and had the dents removed and polished.
The guy does GREAT work. It looks brand new.

I'd seen that and felt it was better to have an experienced person do it. Taping out the dents on stainless is an art itself.

I looked at the B&T you posted...wow lots of parts. Its great someone took the time to do that and share with everyone.

-
Back