Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No I've been looking too. When they do come up, they are $$$$$
Actually easy to make the one for installing the bushings, two sizes of pipe, 5/8 threaded rod a couple of washers and a welder. Surprised no one here makes them and sells them. To me a must for the leaf spring bushing they are the worst for me.

Yeah the ash floating around is amazing when you consider it’s traveled 100 miles or so. I remember way back when Mt. St. Helens erupted 600+ miles away we had 1/4” ash on the cars.

Man 3-5 inches of snow my *** has to be 8-10 with a nice sleet layer in the middle. Today will suck, at least it is getting warmer and a lot will melt this weekend.

Actually easy to make the one for installing the bushings, two sizes of pipe, 5/8 threaded rod a couple of washers and a welder. Surprised no one here makes them and sells them. To me a must for the leaf spring bushing they are the worst for me.
that's not a bad idea. You should do it

Hey Chris, nope still pretty bad.
that sucks. Much rather deal with tornadoes and hurricanes than fires

Here is my welding, weld, grind weld, grind weld, grind weld grind.
New one is much better though just a weld, grind weld

Finally sent Bob a E mail to get a list of blades etch he has for sale will post it to get a bulk order going.

Yuck sleet in the middle!
DSC03183.JPG
DSC03184.JPG

And its in the same state at least. The other two not so close.
Believe it or not the other two are worth a lot more. That big scope last one I got for free. Come take it I need room.
Look at what's going on around it. They waited too long to try to sell it. If its holding up a construction job, it might be costing them. Wouldnt be too surprised if they scrap it. :(

-
Back