Storms

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
The Warden woke me up about an hr and a half ago,the sirens were going off!Now I can't go back to sleep!Dfw area was getting it bad but it's leaving now.She forgets sometimes I go thru blizzards,ice,high winds,rain,Tornadoes,and floods all in just a few days.It's normal.

Thats a big line moving through the midwest. Its gonna do alot more damage. Posting the radar map isnt working so well.

dry.png

Been storming since about 3 am. Coming and going, another front coming through in the next hour.
Thanks

I am in a drought and was hoping we would get a good rain but I only got a half of tenth. Hope the rest of you stay safe and not have any damage

Seems like it all gets started out here in Abilene, then Y'all get clobbered w it. Had pix of a twister out by the air base over the b weekend.

I finally got 3.6 inches of rain last night and maybe get some more Wednesday.

Why do you guys send these storms to central North Carolina. We are getting hit now

I'm glad I missed any big rains this past weekend down in Atlanta and Chattanooga. One more good rain here in Minnesota and I can bring my Polara out.

Crazy weather conditions here. Had a mild winter, one good snow, above average temperature. 70's today and Friday they are calling for a possible frost with a high of 50 and a low of 30.

-
Back