stouffville Motorfest 2011

-
O.K. who's going? Scott,Bill,Al,Hemiroid, Chime in lets get a list together so we can meet and park together! I know it's tough but if we can meet somewhere and follow in together?? It would make for a good group shot! Just a thought.Who's in??

O.K. who's going? Scott,Bill,Al,Hemiroid, Chime in lets get a list together so we can meet and park together! I know it's tough but if we can meet somewhere and follow in together?? It would make for a good group shot! Just a thought.Who's in??
I just registered for the show.I,ll be taking the 68 Barracuda fastback.Where,s good place to meet up at?I,ll be taking the 407 from Oakville.Martin,where can we meet to cruise together?

PM for meeting place.

:DI,m in too!Has anybody contacted them about US (FABO members)parking together?Just takes an e-mail to them.:D

I'm in too, leaving from Orangeville and would like to join in on the cruise there if possible.

I'll be there!!! Leave early guy's it's a long line up to get in.
See ya's there:drinkers:

so what's the plan??? The letter they emailed out says if we arrive as one they will try and accommodate us parking. I don't know the area to well as to where to hook up. Pre reg'd have to p/u the show package from somewhere.
I vote to go early, even if we have to sit (only because I am up anyways,

Scott, we can hook up at the shop. I have to pick up the Challenger anyways, so if that works for you. Otherwise, I can bring it home but no garage here which means cleaning it in the morning. Have you a 407 transponder? I'm game for an 8am arrival at the gates!

so what's the plan??? The letter they emailed out says if we arrive as one they will try and accommodate us parking. I don't know the area to well as to where to hook up. Pre reg'd have to p/u the show package from somewhere.
I vote to go early, even if we have to sit (only because I am up anyways,

Scott, we can hook up at the shop. I have to pick up the Challenger anyways, so if that works for you. Otherwise, I can bring it home but no garage here which means cleaning it in the morning. Have you a 407 transponder? I'm game for an 8am arrival at the gates!
I received a return Email from Paul,he is the organizer I believe.He said to put our club name on a large piece of paper in our windshield FABO. That way we will be directed to the same area to park! Craig.

-
Back