STR-14 in Portland

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
not mine but might be a deal $999 doesnt have carbs or linkage...Mods move if needed.

00Q0Q_1V7Uq3rnXGo_600x450.jpg

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4880591818.html

In the past I always thought it would be neat to run one of those. Just for the shock value. Kinda like a 6-Pack. About the only way Id run one now is if somebody loaned it to me for the summer.Heh-heh.

I would not recommend sending this person any money. One of the pictures in his ad is actually a picture of my STR-15. I don't know if he has an intake or not, but something sure smells fishy.

It sounds like he has no clue and was just fishing for some "other" pictures of his intake as he has never seen another one. Buyer beware as always. Good luck

I would not recommend sending this person any money. One of the pictures in his ad is actually a picture of my STR-15. I don't know if he has an intake or not, but something sure smells fishy.

Wow! This is why I love this site! Thanks for the heads up.

if he is in Portland Or. why is the ad not in Portland craigslist but is in So. Cal?? It does seem like a scam.
If someone does get in contact with the guy I would be willing to verify it for them. I am in SE Portland. It looks milled on the intake faces?

-
Back