Strange Barracuda

-

sixt5cuda

Reaction score
I was searching for some Barracuda images, and this popped up. One of two pictures I found online, without much in the way of details.

Called "Wards Brat", has a custom T-top. Claims to have a 426 Wedge, at one time with cross-ram intake.

Has anyone seen this car before? I am mostly wondering if there are more pictures of it around the web.

1965 Barracuda 426 Wedge V8 cross ram lime green right side.jpg

1965 Barracuda 426 Wedge V8 cross ram lime green right rear.jpg

The T-tops are a neat idea. The scoops likly were needed because 426 cross ram setup would put the carbs thought the hood.

ment GMs rather than chevy
Nissan. A few other imports have them too, The Del Sol has a Tarja top and so does the toyota supra. But I always thought about T-tops on a mopar just cause of how nice to have they are, unless you have leaky T-tops.

That is seriously cool though. Its always cool to see someone do something neat and original like that. That's made my day today for sure. Thanks!

It looks different thats for sure.Hope he has some frame connectors in it with a BB?Lets all do the twist!LOL:-D

Nissan. A few other imports have them too, The Del Sol has a Tarja top and so does the toyota supra. But I always thought about T-tops on a mopar just cause of how nice to have they are, unless you have leaky T-tops.

porches had them too, but i ment, usually when i see a car with t-tops its usually a firebird or corvette.

-
Back