strange things are afoot at the circle K!

-
A guy in town has his purple 68 Nova sitting by the highway with a for sale sign on it. This caused a big rumor at the high school that my oldest son was selling his "muscle car". He drives a plum crazy 74 PLYMOUTH DUSTER. I was asked by several of his friends at ball games "Why is Thomas selling his car". And I responded "Because he wants to get kicked out of the house, his girl friend is pregenant and he needs the money". I figure if there is any rumors that they might as well be good ones.

My Dart Sport is a Duster.
One time it was a Charger.
But never a Nova.

Swap Demon for Dart Sport and that's exactly what I've heard too!

PS: It annoys us but really, can anyone on this board tell a Camry and an Accord apart? Not me... ;)

I can see where it could be annoying when somebody asks about your “Brand X” car…but at least they are interested enough about your car to ask questions or start a conversation about it!

I pulled up to the Papa John's Pizza with the 64 Barracuda. A kid who emerged from a Honda with a fart can, flip flop paint, and big wheels stops and says, "Nice Car". I say, "Thanks!" Kid responds, "My grandad had a Torino exactly like that, with the 454. What's yours got?" I responded, "Stock five cylinder." Kid says, "Sweet!" And goes to the Min-Mart next door.

Grimreaper, I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back