Street Freaks, Customs, Rods, Street Machines...60's 70's 80's

-
While yer out spending $$ maybe keep an eye peeled for my tail light lens? Or send me a refund? I have no idea why you are dodging me, but pretty close to 2 years is fuckin ridiculous. ..id be embarrassed

I love swap meet finds, you never know what you'll score...15" Spyder Motor Wheels...15x7 rears (or 8 I think) and skinny front runners up front....and Mopar BBP too...couldn't pass these up, never see a single for sale, let alone a full set, and makes them even more rare with the skinny's...not sure what to do with them yet...for now, kewl garage art...and these are nice!!!

View attachment 1714992607

View attachment 1714992608

View attachment 1714992609

View attachment 1714992610

View attachment 1714992611

View attachment 1714992612

View attachment 1714992613

While yer out spending $$ maybe keep an eye peeled for my tail light lens? Or send me a refund? I have no idea why you are dodging me, but pretty close to 2 years is fuckin ridiculous. ..id be embarrassed
You are right Steve, my bad, it's boxed up, will ship USPS monday after work and I'll get you the shipping info, sorry you are upset with me.

:usflag:

tumblr_ni30tsuGlS1t5pdaio1_400.jpg

I saw the "Clockwork Orange" van at a car show in central FL.

Nice van, but was 225 4 speed on the floor.

Probably a hand full to get rolling.

You want crazy old school,Keith? 1320 video on Youtube,is streaming feed from the Australian Summer nationals.. They get seriously burnout happy.....

That's sad,unfortunately....what can you do... You did hit upon my paint scheme... For fun and laughs: The guy who taught me Mopar,shown up at my house Tuesday...
Asked him to help tune idle speed & adjustment in gear, got it set ,hit 6500 a few times,to keep the neighborhood awake...Aaaa Yeahhhhh,good times....(lol.....)
P.S. : no cops,ever shown up.....

That's sad,unfortunately....what can you do... You did hit upon my paint scheme... For fun and laughs: The guy who taught me Mopar,shown up at my house Tuesday...
Asked him to help tune idle speed & adjustment in gear, got it set ,hit 6500 a few times,to keep the neighborhood awake...Aaaa Yeahhhhh,good times....(lol.....)
P.S. : no cops,ever shown up.....
Awesome!!

Think this is my new dream car....it even had a 340...wouldn't change a thing except add some period correct bias ply rubbers....

IMG_0973.JPG

Think this is my new dream car....it even had a 340...wouldn't change a thing except add some period correct bias ply rubbers....
I would own it,with no reservations.. And those bias plies,would be scattered upon those rear quarters....
View attachment 1715008010

Oops!... Look above.....

-
Back