Street Freaks, Customs, Rods, Street Machines...60's 70's 80's

-
:D

F11433EF-B60C-4F63-B252-EEB6BDDF1922.jpeg

That's what I found remnants of on my 67, white paint on the rear, springs, and even the spare tire well.
I thought the white on the spare tire well was overspray, as it had been spray bombed black after.

What is the extent of the white paint, how far does it go on the underside of the floor?
I see the shocks, backing plates, and possibly the inside of the wheels.

Re: White paint, I remember being told that Grumpy Jenkins liked to paint everything white to make it easier to see for late round repairs.

That's what I found remnants of on my 67, white paint on the rear, springs, and even the spare tire well.
I thought the white on the spare tire well was overspray, as it had been spray bombed black after.

What is the extent of the white paint, how far does it go on the underside of the floor?
I see the shocks, backing plates, and possibly the inside of the wheels.
All the way to the front. Wheels wells, underneath, under the hood, inside engine bay. I want to keep it that way as the original owner was so proud of this car and how it looked. The look to me reminds of my younger days dreaming of these cars. I really like the look. I have touched it up with tractor supply paint that had a hardener. Great stuff.

This burger stand is still in business in Tacoma, WA and makes one of the best burgers on the planet. It still looks exactly like the photo. Make mine a double bacon cheeseburger please, no tomato, a bag of Fritos and a vanilla shake! Seriously, if you are ever in the vicinity, stop by. You won't be sorry.

-
Back