Street outlaws

-
I like the show. And of coarse it's staged. Do you really think they could close down a street and set up a bunch of portable light towers without the cops showing up?
I'd rather watch a show about fast cars then some BS talk show.

As surprising as it is, the cops actually will help them out. They help shut down major roads for these guys to race.

Yeah, there's not much that is real in a reality show. Hit your mark and say your lines.

I'm like CudaChick, just show more of the actual racing part. Skip all of the BS drama crap. As much as people can't stand drama, these shows hype up the drama even more.

So what would you rather see.... something that at least has something to do with cars or a bunch of sluts throwing themselves at some rich playboy looking for a sugar Daddy.....err.. I mean a Husband.(The Bachelor)

The beauty of my TV remote control is I don't have to watch any of that crap and have the option to turn it off

The beauty of not having a TV in my house is I can watch anything I want to down load and no longer have that endless nonsense playing as the backdrop of my life , anybody that doesn't think that just having that thing on in the background doesn't affect them needs to unplug theirs for a month and see how their brains change as they get back to reality .

I hate the drama to, I think some is staged but not sure! We have a couple of places up in the city that have been street raced on forever! Around Derby time and Street rod nationals plus it gets crazy! Bikes and cars! I don't know how it is every else. But, when I street raced, it was nothing but drama. My god, if you could get off two decent runs, without all the whining and cheating. You did something! Now called grudge racing and enter the internet. I can only imagine. Our local 1/8 mile tracks hold a street car shoot out once a month. It's usually packed. Everybody seems to love heads up racing! I know I do! Billy and Shannon Glidden usually so up. We also have Friday night grudge, that gets cool too! Shut up or put up! Bets in the pits. We have some pretty fast imports too. They also had the import domestic shoot out. All the domestics race heads up, (no time if requested). Imports do the same. Winner of both run each other. So far domestics have won. But, the imports come to play! There is an all wheel drive Talon that runs in the 5's 1/8 mile. He drives around the bleach box. Now I'm hyped for next year! Anyway, this show kinda holds me over till reality strikes back. Lol

Only complaint about the show: How about showing the cars racing each other
in a full pass. All we see are 1/2 second snippets.....gives me a headache!

Lol! That's so true. Like a cheap horror flick!

agree w/ cuda chick, too much B.S. to take seriously. look like a bunch of old prostock and pro-mod cars to me anyway. another is graveyard cars, they ain`t got a clue how stupid they`re making themselves look. you don`t see many chevy orientated shows where the people act like total dumbasses!:wack:

I like it. my daughter and me watch it all the time. yes its fake, yes its staged, but its entertainment for the nights we cant get out in the garage.

I love the show...don't like it, then go watch MTV teen Moms or the lame *** housevives BS shows lol

I like the racing, that's why I record the show and fast forward through the B.S.
Watch the entire show in 15 minutes!

1 night I watched it was 4 minutes of last week 13 minutes of commercials 12minutes of atcuall show 3/4 drama and 1/4 race , but to see 2300 hp hook on the road yes a country road just the thought makes my weiner tingle

I'm telling you guys the cars are for real.they race off tv also just bring it

1 night I watched it was 4 minutes of last week 13 minutes of commercials 12minutes of atcuall show 3/4 drama and 1/4 race , but to see 2300 hp hook on the road yes a country road just the thought makes my weiner tingle

Care to rephrase that, Winston ?(lol...).

False tire noise also

Is that so? I wasn't aware of it.
I can honestly say that I watched about 3 shows, before I saw the same old BS pattern that all these, so called, car related reality shows have. In a half hour show there is usually about 10 minutes of interesting reality, the rest is bullshit.

-
Back