• argent stripe

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • white stripe

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • black stripe

Votes: 70 47.9%

• Total voters
-
I just feel like the black will get lost in the green. I was leaning toward silver until I read Challengergary's last post. I still don know.

If you like silver, go with it. You could do a vnyil cut decal, see how it looks first. Then do paint, if that's what you desire.

Don't even have to do vinyl. How's this?

stripessss_zpspwivqnyl.jpg

Personally the black or silver I think look good. White - seems out of place to me. This is a quick photo edit. May not be the stripe you mean, but it should give you an idea.

You could go custom and match the color to the vinyl top.

As far as my comments go, is your car a daily driver or garage kept? If it is not a daily driver, the silver will last way past the expected life. Vinyl manufacturers rate their materials based on a sign that is outside 24/7/365. Less UV exposure = longer life

For your car...I think the white graphic stripes would be awesome. Maybe do something creative like 2 thick 10" stripes with some 1/4" accent stripes surrounding them.

Black stripe and paint the hood scoops flat black that would looks the ballz....

Stripe or not depends massively on the color of the car. I think that the color-vinyl roof combination of your Dart doesn't work with a stripe very well. White would be the better choice if you look at the color, but in combination with a black vinyl roof it wouldn't match, as I think. A black stripe is too dark for this green, because the contrast would be too little with the black stripe. So I wouldn't put a stripe kit on the car, if not original.

I have also been thinking of putting a stripe on my green Dart, but I faced nearly the same "trouble", although the green of my Dart is not as dark as yours and my vinyl roof is green.

Here are two pics of my Dart for example(different tyres and rims):

vbpgimage.php

just my 2cents

The best stripe color for a green car is WHITE.

Attachments

• Cuda 90.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 99
  • cuda 93.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
-
Back