• white stripe

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • black stripe

Votes: 70 47.9%

• Total voters
-

DARTLARRY

Reaction score
I have finally got my car close to being finished. I like the look of it now, but it may need a rear stripe to breakup the color. I was thinking white, or argent silver.

Attachments

• GEDC0019.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 727
  • GEDC0017.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 746
  • GEDC0018.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 716
Black!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 686
I vote white. That's what I'm gonna do. Black looks cool but white looks classy.

I like black, but I think it will be too dark. The green is actually pretty dark, and the top is dark green.

White would be fine if he had a white top and better if he had white interior. Top and stripe should match.

I feel like it should be black with the black roof. I have a white stripe, but I also have white roof and white interior so it works.

20150516_151636_zpsek8fvkxl.jpg

Ima voting argent.
That green is pretty dark. I think black(my preferred color) will get lost in the sea of darkness.
I just cant imagine white working with the dark green and black.
Argent, I can totally see. Its neutral, and goes with most any wheels and especially with your center caps

Forget the poll. You know you want argent.
Just imagine youre kicking back at the car show. Some punk is all over your car, just digging it. He gets around to the back, where youre sitting and says" I really like your silver(or gray) stripe". Bam! Hit me with a pipe its GO-time. So you respond with,"yeah this ARGENT stripe was recommended to me by some friends on FABO, and I really like it". To which he says"Rwut?... fa-who?" Shazzam!,you are in; the conversation has begun.

Mask off a simulated stripe with black paper, white paper, silver paper and so on. Then get a better idea of the side view!

White Stripes Rock

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_0494 (1).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 549
I'd go with argent, it'd be a good middle color with the balck interior and roof, and the green body. It would look especially good with the ralleyes.

I think, some colors need a stripe but your shade of green looks good with out a stipe. Just my thoughts

It may be hard to tell, but the color is F3 Amber Sherwood And the top is dark green. The picture was taken late in the day with not a lot of natural light.

-
Back