stuck, "LIKE A ROCK"

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
makes me think of that commercial chevy used to use LIKE A ROCK we tried pulling this out of its long time resting place today for a customer and after seeing it was swiss cheese and almost sliding the customers F1-50 into there garage we had to give up still cool to see these oldies though

1948 chevy truck somthing

Attachments

• 013 (Copy).JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 625
  • 014 (Copy).jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 616
  • truck.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 365
Too Bad you couldn't get it out. There is nothing you can't buy for those old Chevy Trucks

yup its a 1947-1953 chevy AD truck (advance design). too bad, you can buy every single piece for that truck.

^^^^ lol. See you are with us fine folks tonight.lmao

you would have to see where this truck is to understand how hard it would be to get out

My Dad pulled a 68 3/4 ton crew cab out with a john deer 140 garden tractor. It had 4 flat tires and 1"-2"of ice in the rims above the bead! More than HP you need traction and need to figure out the best way to pull. If you can get it to move at all you should be able to get it out. By the way I pulled a 14 yard dump truck out that was buried diff deep and had at least 5 yards of dirt still in it with a 74 1/2 ton 2wd pickup, admitted I had the 8' bed FULL of sand at the time.

Feel free to call "bull" if you want, I know they both happened.

if a wrecker could get in maby it could but i doubt it it like needs to be drove out

I love the 12,000lb tractor winch I mounted to my car trailer. I have yet to meet something that can't be moved : )

You should have seen how this one was stuck!

Attachments

• DCP_4153.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 367
If I could get near enough to hook a chain

Attachments

• trucks003 (Large).jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 408
I will come out.... it's according how bad you want it. lol

Roll back can't get in there?

A roll-back would get it out easily !!
Run the bed under the front end, pick it up by the frame and winch it out.

theres where its layed

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 343
theres where its layed

What is on the other side of the fence directly ahead of the stuck Chevy?

Is there enough clearance there to back a tow truck up to the fence and bring the cable from the wrecker over or through the fence to tug on the Chevy? At least enough to get it "unstuck"?

Pop the hood, slide some air bags under the lower control arms and sub frame and inflate. Slide some dollys under the front wheels. Deflate the bags and repeat for the rear wheels. Hook up a tow chain and pull.

Workable?

gascan.jpg

+

box_of_50_waterproof_matches__64968-1.jpg

Yeah that would work.

Crane would get it out and set it right on your trailer. Like I said its according how bad you want it...

-
Back