Status
Not open for further replies.

D J Miller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need: headlight bezels, RH grille section (mine is OK but chrome is pitted),
rear fender well stainless trim (both sides), period radio antenna, front park light lens
(need 1 but will take 2 if available), LR fender complete - no rust
Looking for source for windshield washer reservoir, trunk interior side panels, trunk floor mat, fender repair panels, front compartment floor panels, wiring harness - would prefer Cdn source but --------- whatever!
Thanks! Don Miller E-mail: [email protected]

You should check out our website......www.laysons.com.

We carry a lot of parts for your '65 Barracuda.

We deal with a LOT of Canadian customers and we ship to Canada using the post office unless there's just no other way.

Im in ontario & I have both l & r rear wheel lip stainless in very good shape they each have a very small ding that arnt very noticable if interested send your full address and I will get cost of postage its $50 for the pair I accept paypal if you pay thier fees or postale mo regards dartin jack "John Houston" ps I also have a pair of bezels for $20 each

Re stuff for '65 Barracuda:

mailing address:
Don Miller
2648 Retallack St
Regina SK S4T 2L5

What's condition of hdlmp bezels?? Mine are OK but minor dents!!
Thanks! -Don-

I will take both the stainless trim and bezels. Please reply with price including shipping and I will get a money order off to you. Include your mailing address. Thanks -Don-

Thanks for the offer - if we were within a day's drive you would maybe have struck a deal.
My car is a good runner - the mechanicals have all been done. I just want to spruce it up a little for a tour I am going on this summer in Spokane. Thanks again. -Don-

I will take both the stainless trim and bezels. Please reply with price including shipping and I will get a money order off to you. Include your mailing address. Thanks -Don-
Hi Don received the mo today will post to you as soon as the mo is cleared to my account thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back