Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Valspar Championship at Palm Harbor Florida.The Grey trailer that's blocked in is mine,they are still loading it Its dusty so I'm sitting in the truck.Everytime somebody drives by its nasty.They said during the tournament a water truck kept the dust down.

20220322_140156.jpg
20220322_140205.jpg
20220322_140156.jpg

This load looks better than the one you had to tear door off of. Be careful and keep rolling, Joe

Step on it, I am going to Vernon to pick up my dump truck. Will have to let my buddy drive it home since it is a 9 speed. Glad to have it back and ready so when I get back on my feet, enjoy your time off and praying for the warden, Joe

Drove it today.I need to run the valves and tighten up the spanner nuts on the shocks.I didnt take a video cause I needed 2 hands....1 on the wheel and another on the shifter.

20220325_182009.jpg

Went up to Glade Springs VA to Delaware O.Im currently in Grove City O to get my apu fixed.I use ELW .

20220405_194204.jpg

3 years ago I bought a Dynasys APU.Its a Gen 2 series and a pos.I only have 3706 hrs on it and am in Grove City Oh at ELW and they are the best but are having problems and have tried all kinds of stuff all day Friday to fix it and Monday they are going to try a engine harness.The unit shuts down and the code is for a oil pressure.It has 70 psi it runs for about 6 seconds and shuts down. I had spent money on this thing ever-increasing I bought it.Thing that go out should have never happened for 15 to 25 thousand hrs.Dynasys don't even care.Im on stand bye for dispatch and if they don't have a break down for me to get they will get back at it monday

That sucks to be broke down, hope it is not too bad and you are back on road soon, Joe

That sucks to be broke down, hope it is not too bad and you are back on road soon, Joe
Joe 2/19 I spent 10,500 and it has been a pos.I hope Monday it's finally fixed.I have 3706 hrs on it and every week or 2 It's always something.Id like to grab Dynasys buy the throat till their eyes pop out.

-
Back