Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Got a call this weekend cause a nother truck broke down.So I went down to Louisville Ky to the KFC center to get Pedofiles on ice going to Houston NRG Stadium. I told then This is the last one I pull.Im on my way home for Easter

Got a call this weekend cause a nother truck broke down.So I went down to Louisville Ky to the KFC center to get Pedofiles on ice going to Houston NRG Stadium. I told then This is the last one I pull.Im on my way home for Easter
Well, at least your final will be near home with a load , hope its a none drama load for you.
Your from Texas, tell me what this is ?
I knew what it was when I seen it and don't even own a horse

Screenshot_20220324-171551_Facebook.jpg

What was funny, the lady selling it didn't even know what it was ..

Lmao !! What in the hell is that **** on the wheels, dust mops to drive beside you and clean your wheels :lol:

It's made to push your horses Raines in to hold it, a fancy hitching post so to speak

Screenshot_20220324-171551_Facebook.jpg

Ouch!

I took down a limb on an oak tree that was growing out at a 90⁰ angle to the tree. Dang thing was 10" in diameter and probably 15' long with lots of leaves on the end (in the summer). Figured it would come down on its own if I didn't cut it.
Yep bunch of firewood

I had thought last week I broke my foot But when I came home it felt better and the last few days have been working in the yard.The top of my right foot always hurts if u wear compression socks I feel better but it still hurts

-
Back